Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• Rest In Paradise Toppy Reba View
      by escade on April 27, 2018 at 17:04:56 PDT

Our dear friend Top_Model_2001 (Reba) passed away this morning. Reba was with the Wild Zone from day one and was the sweetest and most precious lady ever. I am sure she is in pinochle heaven pingo-ing with all of her on-line pinochle friends. She will be missed by her wild zone pinochle family of friends.
        by val215020 on April 29, 2018 at 09:12:40 PDT

Our dear friend Top_Model_2001 (Reba) passed away this morning. Reba was with the Wild Zone from day one and was the sweetest and most precious lady ever. I am sure she is in pinochle heaven pingo-ing with all of her on-line pinochle friends. She will be missed by her wild zone pinochle family of friends.

by val215020 on April 29, 2018 at 09:12:59 PDT

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Check out Common Questions on the Support tab for the answers to frequently asked questions.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Rustic Heart Pendant (120000)

Over $4,813,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!