Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• BOXED for answering Carol's question View
      by cylon01 on May 27, 2019 at 07:12:53 PDT

I truthfully answered Carol's question about me applying for TD and as I stated I could do it but wouldn't cause I would box so many for cheating and that the TDs won't and haven't done anything to any of the cheaters. Essie hates the truth and that's not fair to the fair playing players. As I stated Sunday Night in answering Carol (which essie said in chat that she did nothing wrong) which neither of us did but you see who they BOX (ME) LOL. Yet I never accused any ONE person of cheating (cause we all know who does) but it was my answer as to why I wouldn't TD here in this league. But I do play rated as well so no stopping my pino game anyway LMBO
    • BOXED for answering Carol's question View
        by sirzombie on May 31, 2019 at 21:12:51 PDT

I truthfully answered Carol's question about me applying for TD and as I stated I could do it but wouldn't cause I would box so many for cheating and that the TDs won't and haven't done anything to any of the cheaters. Essie hates the truth and that's not fair to the fair playing players. As I stated Sunday Night in answering Carol (which essie said in chat that she did nothing wrong) which neither of us did but you see who they BOX (ME) LOL. Yet I never accused any ONE person of cheating (cause we all know who does) but it was my answer as to why I wouldn't TD here in this league. But I do play rated as well so no stopping my pino game anyway LMBO yep you played rated spades my wife played you a few days back against you and won her game cheatting is something people have been trying to proof fro years and will be able to prove it we can all assume i have been boxed more times than i cant count it dont take much to get boxed its just a game who cares if we do have people that may not play fair like tehy say play and move on or close out account and never play again we all have the choose her dont trip on the small stuff not owrth the time to do so will never win a battle that the odds are against you your a good player ont let stuff eat at you thats why i am not a really friendly person in here cause i truat nobody and i dont come her to make friends whe i play a game i win i lose i dotn really care who the person is in life do iahve to live with them no i only worry about me my dogs my mower my harleys my home and my money and bills at that is that take care and let things go sometime....

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)

Over $4,812,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!