Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• board talk View
      by petewoodie68 on December 12, 2019 at 11:56:48 PST

billnewton: hey petey i got 30 meld again lol..... if that is not board talk what is? you never say anything like that during bid regardless if you give jump bid or not something has got to be done about the board talking

• board talk View
        by chuckieishere on December 15, 2019 at 09:01:49 PST

billnewton: hey petey i got 30 meld again lol..... if that is not board talk what is? you never say anything like that during bid regardless if you give jump bid or not something has got to be done about the board talking
      WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST PLAY FRO FUN AND MAKE THIS LIKE A GAME IF YOU LOSE OR TALK AT TBL IT IS IS THE END OF YOUR WORLD I SEE MORE LITTLE KIDS STUFF IN HERE THAT I DID WHEN I WAS GRADE SCHOOL I FIND IT FUNNY.........
      • board talk View
          by chuckiehere on December 26, 2019 at 12:38:41 PST

billnewton: hey petey i got 30 meld again lol..... if that is not board talk what is? you never say anything like that during bid regardless if you give jump bid or not something has got to be done about the board talking WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST PLAY FRO FUN AND MAKE THIS LIKE A GAME IF YOU LOSE OR TALK AT TBL IT IS IS THE END OF YOUR WORLD I SEE MORE LITTLE KIDS STUFF IN HERE THAT I DID WHEN I WAS GRADE SCHOOL I FIND IT FUNNY.........

• board talk View
            by chuckiehere on December 26, 2019 at 12:38:57 PST

billnewton: hey petey i got 30 meld again lol..... if that is not board talk what is? you never say anything like that during bid regardless if you give jump bid or not something has got to be done about the board talking WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST PLAY FRO FUN AND MAKE THIS LIKE A GAME IF YOU LOSE OR TALK AT TBL IT IS IS THE END OF YOUR WORLD I SEE MORE LITTLE KIDS STUFF IN HERE THAT I DID WHEN I WAS GRADE SCHOOL I FIND IT FUNNY.........

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Rustic Heart Pendant (120000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Crown Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,600.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!