Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• same house hold View
      by petewoodie on February 1, 2021 at 13:35:45 PST

its really not fair that husband wife teams are allowed to partner living in same household. i bet if a survey was done most would agree thing rule needs changed
    • same house hold View
        by playing2win on March 24, 2021 at 11:10:03 PDT

pretty stupid if you ask me.... most cheat can easily tell.. yet you have husband and wife with the worst stats together as a team and you are worried ... oh boy you can cheat if you want now a days so easy.. its not the obvious ones you need to worry about...look at winostons. how they play with others, there leads from nowhere right thru you. bids when p had more but no marriage but run in other suit.. wake up .. share screens now a days, phone, skype .. whatever else and you worried about a husband and wife get real who cares not real money people.. we want to share something together we dont have to be here... we play bridge for money we play pino live for money. we play here to improve our game.. we suck as a team.. we have no reason to cheat. so put your big girl pants on and get ready for us to beat your butt on the seldom occasion we win
      • same house hold View
          by foxanne on April 9, 2021 at 21:28:36 PDT

pretty stupid if you ask me....you should be able to see where players have a reason to accuse you. I personally dont care, but thought i would share how others feel when i came into the league. Beware of the few playing in the same house, watch out for them. If your skills cant get you a game, then play with your spouse and be happy. LOL

• same house hold View
        by foxanne on March 18, 2021 at 22:36:43 PDT

its really not fair that husband wife teams are allowed to partner living in same household. i bet if a survey was done most would agree thing rule needs changed

• same house hold View
          by foxanne on March 18, 2021 at 22:45:45 PDT

Everyone should play on an even playing field. No reason for you to play with your spouse, when there are many other players to play with and enjoy the game. I have no problem with it, but some do. If members are thinking, you are cheating, relieve them of those thoughts and DONT play together. Make it comfortable for everyone. Put your big girl panties on and play against him and kick butt. Thats a real winner!
    • same house hold View
        by petewoodie on February 4, 2021 at 22:56:51 PST

its not being a poor sport to want to ensure a fair game.same household say what you want opens the door for unfairness. i will never sign up with my wife because i dont feel like its right she sets beside me a lot with her laptop and i could see her cards if i opted to do so which i wouldnt because as bad as i hate to lose i wont win by drungery,if in same household you should not partner with another house member period,

• same house hold View
        by drfb7 on February 2, 2021 at 11:48:20 PST

This is 2021, not 1998 when the rule of same household was established. At that time we did not have the technology to be able to have multiple IP addresses or other abilities that would allow cheating to occur easily. The only thing then was using a telephone while playing. If someone wants to cheat, it is very easy for them to do so. We are upfront about playing with each other, both of us were ladderops in Cases, Lisa still is. Essie specifically allowed same household playing because she saw the unfairness and she never wavered. We have played live with her and she knew us well. For you to harp on this is just being a bad sport.

• same house hold View
          by playing2win on February 22, 2021 at 10:25:45 PST

This is 2021, not 1998 when the rule of same household was established. At that time we did not have the technology to be able to have multiple IP addresses or other abilities that would allow cheating to occur easily. The only thing then was using a telephone while playing. If someone wants to cheat, it is very easy for them to do so. We are upfront about playing with each other, both of us were ladderops in Cases, Lisa still is. Essie specifically allowed same household playing because she saw the unfairness and she never wavered. We have played live with her and she knew us well. For you to harp on this is just being a bad sport.

• same house hold View
            by playing2win on February 22, 2021 at 10:51:14 PST

Well Said drfb7. It's so easy for anyone to cheat Skype, share screen, phone, messenger yada yada. We have played this game for over 30 yrs together, we have played live with many players on here. We enjoy the game and being able to do something together. We do not make comments like oh I have this or oh lead that! we do not sit in same room....One is upstairs One is downstairs... Even if we sat side by side let me tell you! If he even glanced at my screen I would quit the game right then and their. We enjoy winning like everyone else. cheating is not winning! and no gratification involved. After a game we yell about bad leads, missed meld and stupid plays. This is how we continue to get better. Sometimes we don't talk all night due to an argument over a play (not kidding).. we enjoy all of you, this is relaxing to us (well sometimes a lot of stress.) I am sure if you look at our record together, sadly it speaks for itself. If you think people slow bid or stall, their are many reasons take it from me. Counting meld, then counting again if you have a run and want the bid. When bidding gets high, counting again. Please be patient we are all here to have fun. I do not believe anyone would cheat in a game period. If I am wrong, then I promise you they can't possibly enjoy the win. We are all going to have games you hit your p all night and games you just cant even bid or hit the other team. suck it up if you lose! But please have fun. Now put on your big pants and play the game!
Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
You can manage your League Newsletter subscriptions and Tournament Bux Summaries from the MyAccount tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)

Over $4,812,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!