Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• ASLEEPGIANT0 View
      by PegofmyHeart98 on May 3, 2021 at 01:20:27 PDT

aka John has passed and no longer here with us. Such a sweet caring man and one hell of pinochle player. God Bless you, John you will be missed.
    My prayers and sympathy to his wife and daughter and family.
    Peggy aka PegofmyHeart98
    • ASLEEPGIANT0 View
        by mopenope on May 3, 2021 at 19:46:39 PDT

aka John has passed and no longer here with us. Such a sweet caring man and one hell of pinochle player. God Bless you, John you

• ASLEEPGIANT0 View
          by mopenope on May 3, 2021 at 19:48:06 PDT

Thank you Peg for letting us all know. I know you were a good friend to him. He was a delight to have in our tournaments--such a friendly guy! Hugs to you. Please convey to his family that he will be missed by his pino friends!

• ASLEEPGIANT0 View
        by mslillye44 on May 3, 2021 at 19:07:13 PDT

aka John has passed and no longer here with us. Such a sweet caring man and one hell of pinochle player. God Bless you, John you will be missed.My prayers and sympathy to his wife and daughter and family.Peggy aka PegofmyHeart98

• ASLEEPGIANT0 View
          by mslillye44 on May 3, 2021 at 19:08:47 PDT

aka John has passed and no longer here with us. Such a sweet caring man and one hell of pinochle player. God Bless you, John you will be missed.My prayers and sympathy to his wife and daughter and family.Peggy aka PegofmyHeart98

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
A Gold membership is applicable to only one League. Platinum members may have up to five Leagues on their membership. Diamond members may have up to ten Leagues.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)
DIY Projects:: Household DIY (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,600.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!