Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• slowness View
      by petewoodie on November 27, 2021 at 08:18:42 PST

there was a rule implemented a while back to speed up games but it is never enforced. this morning 2 players had over 10 and half minutes left on timer and one had 7 and half minutes the other had 4 minutes left. i realize some are disabled and older but i am over 70 percent blind and i dont hold up the games. it isnt fair to other players and a few have said they do it on purpose that is not right. everyone should play at a decent pace or be dqed its not fair for 1 or 2 to hold up the tourneys for all of us. sometimes we have to miss the next tourney because of slow players.
    • slowness View
        by idahoslick on January 3, 2022 at 14:34:31 PST

there was a rule implemented a while back to speed up games but it is never enforced. this morning 2 players had over 10 and half minutes left on timer and one had 7 and half minutes the other had 4 minutes left. i realize some are disabled and older but i am over 70 percent blind and i dont hold up the games. it isnt fair to other players and a few have said they do it on purpose that is not right. everyone should play at a decent pace or be dqed its not fair for 1 or 2 to hold up the tourneys for all of us. sometimes we have to miss the next tourney because of slow players.

• slowness View
          by idahoslick on January 3, 2022 at 14:49:56 PST

hello pete...i am 1 of the slower players u r referring to and i apologize for it but i havnt played in 30 yrs so i takes me a bit to count meld and count cards during hands. im sure over time it will get better and again i apologize. it sux that some players do it on purpose bcuz the rest of us that r not catch a bad rap and a few snide remarks that r not necessary. im sure the ones that need the extra time r aware that it bothers some players and r doing what they can to make it better. good luck to u and all at the tables

• slowness View
        by shedebul on November 29, 2021 at 14:33:54 PST

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Did you know there's a way to disable most ads on our site? Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!