Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• Challenge View
      by minkstole on July 22, 2023 at 21:56:04 PDT

Hello Everyone,
    I'm new to the wildzone and my name is Dorothy.
    What attracted me was you can play 2vs2 anytime rated or unrated games. The losers
    will post the lost, and you can move up the ladder by doing this. BUT the people I talked with know nothing about it.
    So I want to CHALLENGE any two players at 4:15pm for a game to 500. I will find a partner...see 2 there...
    • Challenge View
        by robbyo on March 12, 2024 at 10:52:15 PDT

Hello Everyone,I'm new to the wildzone and my name is Dorothy.What attracted me was you can play 2vs2 anytime rated or unrated games. The loserswill post the lost, and you can move up the ladder by doing this. BUT the people I talked with know nothing about it.So I want to CHALLENGE any two players at 4:15pm for a game to 500. I will find a partner...see 2 there...

• Challenge View
        by minkstole on July 22, 2023 at 23:55:30 PDT

Hello Everyone,I'm new to the wildzone and my name is Dorothy.What attracted me was you can play 2vs2 anytime rated or unrated games. The loserswill post the lost, and you can move up the ladder by doing this. BUT the people I talked with know nothing about it.So I want to CHALLENGE any two players at 4:15pm for a game to 500. I will find a partner...see 2 there...

EST

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
A tournament is a short-term competition with a scheduled beginning and end. Players may register to play in a tournament on any League for which they are registered.
LadderBux Redemptions
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,150.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!