Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• How do I get in a tournament? View
      by PowerPinochle.com on August 2, 2012 at 06:01:12 PDT

Can anyone direct me how to get in a game or tournament? I work full time with kids, but some evenings that I have free I would definitely be interested in playing, but this site is not the easiest for me to figure out for some reason.
        by PowerPinochle.com on August 15, 2012 at 20:07:26 PDT

Can anyone direct me how to get in a game or tournament? I work full time with kids, but some evenings that I have free I would definitely be interested in playing, but this site is not the easiest for me to figure out for some reason.

Well I missed the cutoff for tonights tourney, but hopefully I can get in another night. Have a good night!

by PowerPinochle.com on August 15, 2012 at 20:07:58 PDT

Well I missed the cutoff for tonights tourney, but hopefully I can get in another night. Have a good night!

by escade on August 12, 2012 at 13:40:37 PDT

Just look at the tourney schedule on this main page where the tournies and times are listed and register and come to advanced lounge #5 and play. Hope to see you soon at the tables.

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Platinum and Diamond members have access to the Hideout Message Forum, which gives you exclusive access to our staff. You'll get quick answers from our customer support department.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Rustic Heart Pendant (120000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!