World League Backgammon
Message Forum

• Beep, Beep View
      by Armed4Fun_ on July 14, 2011 at 06:47:50 PDT

I hate to toot my own horn, but Beep !! Beep !!

I snagged the league's all time high Skill Rating record in the Hall of Fame. Socool had it with 1905 and I got to 1907 last night :o)

Not bragging, just sharing. Well, maybe bragging a little bit..lol.

• Beep, Beep View
        by Badshiloh36 on August 1, 2011 at 13:48:41 PDT

Dang....WTG!! And yes...I KNOW Hanks songs...but I had to put my own words in there to check on your old timers!! lol WTG!
    • Beep, Beep View
        by Armed4Fun_ on July 28, 2011 at 23:58:35 PDT

Shy...I think the line is "your cheating HEART will tell on you", but good try. I understand with your 'OldTimers' it's hard to remember everything. I am sure Hank will forgive ya !!!

Yes, you were one of (if not) the last players I played when I hit the 1905. Your payment check is in the mail :o) Be sure to check your mailbox every day for it.

Did I mention I topped out at 1940 !!!! Going to bottom out now...lol.

• Beep, Beep View
        by Badshiloh36 on July 28, 2011 at 17:58:59 PDT

Not tooting my own horn here...but BEEP BEEP! I HELPED you get that by letting you cheat against me! I think I was the one that helped when you beat it the first time? Not sure...but I will be expecting my pay for putting up with your cheating ways...they will tell on you!!! LOL Congrats!
    • Beep, Beep View
        by Armed4Fun_ on July 15, 2011 at 18:15:24 PDT

I have never and will never deny my luck :o)))

1926 now..BEEP !!! BEEP !!!

TY TY !!! And ty to all who have been cheering me on !!!!!!

• Beep, Beep View
        by xxHedgeHunterxx on July 15, 2011 at 17:52:20 PDT

yes you are soooo lucky! well done :)

• Beep, Beep View
        by colleendj8 on July 15, 2011 at 07:10:21 PDT

I hate to toot my own horn, but Beep !! Beep !!I snagged the league's all time high Skill Rating record in the Hall of Fame. Socool had it with 1905 and I got to 1907 last night :o)Not bragging, just sharing. Well, maybe bragging a little bit..lol.
      Congrats!!!! wd Lori!!! :))))))))
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
HungaDunga (Head Admin)  
Armed4Fun (armed4_fun)  
Flotsom  
Jennif8732  
League Tips
You want to start over now that you are a better player? Gold, Platinum or Diamond members can reset their rank, ladder and tourney statistics in "My Account". The changes are not reversible.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!