Euchre (yeuchre)

Message Forum

• Join 3 sites then go from there. View
      by whapemback_22 on January 10, 2021 at 08:07:41 PST

Base document for getting userids at yahoo , then cases ladder and safe harbour to be able to play at Safe Harbour games.

Your euchre stats and records will be kept track of at www.igl.net/yeuchre which you will begin seeing after your 10th game.

You must first be a member or join yahoo at www.yahoo.com or www.yahoo.ca

Everything is pretty easy , but I believe they want your phone number.

Use the same ID , that your created at yahoo , when you join Ycases and Safe Harbour Games .

To join www.igl.net/yeuchre go to the page then go to the top left of the page . You will click on FREE SIGNUP

There is 4 screens to fill up and possibly a chance to create some ladder bux in your new id , by answering a few more detailed questions. Use the same name you created at yahoo as your username
    I am not sure if the free bux is still there , but let me know if you get some.

I am supposed to test this in the next while with a potential new member , Irish sea , so will get further details if this occurs.
    Make sure you jot down your passwords to avoid future problems.

Most Tournaments charge you ladder bux to enter. It is not real money , but if you play long enough and win , you can choose prizes to win. Make sure you keep a good enough amount of Ladder Bux to play in tournaments and worry about the prizes much later.

Once you have created your Yeuchre account at www.igl.net/yeuchre, then go to Safe harbour to join , using the same userid Go to www.safeharbour.net , then find REGISTER near the Top left corner. You will see ' NEW USER CLICK HERE” , when you hover your mouse over REGISTER . Click to continue.

If you had trouble getting into www.safeharbour.net , then it could be a browser problem. From what I know the new Microsoft Edge with Windows 10 works , but Google , Firefox and others could be alternatives or less likely option.
    Sometimes it takes a few tries to get it right . If you do get in make sure you choose the proper operating , (Windows Linux , Mac OSX , Linus Wine )

Here is some trouble spots on the safe harbour site that they are aware of www.safeharborgames.net/sitepolicies/help.php .

If you can't reach it , jot down the error messages or codes and we'll try to help.

• Atually do we still need a yahoo account or is it optional ? View
        by whapemback_22 on January 30, 2021 at 07:18:10 PST

If so just get ID's for the two sites safe harbour and cases . With a bit of tweeking you should be able to play.

TC

• Re: Actually do we still need a yahoo account or is it optional ? View
          by lshep_ on January 31, 2021 at 18:07:56 PST

I thought about this when I read your previous posting. The absolute reason why we needed a yahoo ID was because we played in Yahoo but then the reason they had to match was to make sure people weren't cheating and using fake ID's and it was to confirm ID's to the ladder. Now we do not need Yahoo ID's at all as far as I can see but we do need to adjust the rules to say that our SHG ID's are the exact same as in the ladder. This actually is not happening and really anyone can manipulate the ladder and technically not be breaking any rules. Of course we are all "friends" and no ladder play exists, but help us if we should ever have a surge of ladder players. I am also going to take the time to write that since we have no connection to yahoo anymore this is precisely why I asked if maybe we should stop calling ourselves Yeuchre and just call ourselves cases euchre ladder but everyone says "lets move on" until they actually have to do something to move on.
        • Re: Actually do we still need a yahoo account or is it optional ? View
            by justplain_oldme on February 1, 2021 at 17:28:05 PST

hahahahahaha

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
pinochleman41_yeuchre  
League Tips
It is against MyLeague.com policy to share passwords.
LadderBux Redemptions
Super Mama Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)
The Mediterranean Diet Cookbook (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,815,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!