TourneyParadise
Message Forum

• sportmanship View
      by pierrot on January 8, 2012 at 12:05:21 PST

its not to nice to accuse players of being slow then shout in lobby along with the names of the players first of all we where a very fluid team this is not a race we come here to to have fun relax think twice before you insult others if you had anything to say a pm would have been appropriate the table or lobby is not the place

sory but you got me upset with your loud mouth

pierrot

• sportmanship View
        by cribshark001 on February 12, 2012 at 05:46:47 PST

its not to nice to accuse players of being slow then shout in lobby along with the names of the players first of all we where a very fluid team this is not a race we come here to to have fun relax think twice before you insult others if you had anything to say a pm would have been appropriate the table or lobby is not the place sory but you got me upset with your loud mouthpierrot I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS SINCE I JOINED.IN ANOTHER LEAGUE THEY MADE BIG ISSUE OF PUTTING NAMES IN LOBBY AND COMPLAINING...I AM SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU BUT IN MY OPINION ITS FAR FROM AN EVERYDAY THING.I RARELY SEE COMMENTS ABOUT SLOW PLAY..I AM GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY OF THIS ALOT..I STOP TO SAY HI TO PLAYERS OR CHAT A SEC IN LOUNGE..I HAVE DONE THIS MANY TIMES A FEW PLAYERS COMPLAINED IN LOUNGE .MABEY THE REASON IS THAT PERSON HAD A BAD DAY OR WAS IN BAD MOOD..BUT IT HAPPENS RARELY.SOO I WANT TO SAY DONT TAKE IT SO PERSONAL ITS NOT WE ARE A FAMILY AND WILL HAVE ISSUES COME UP LETS GET THROUGH THEM AND TRY TO MOVE ON......

• sportmanship View
          by ladyslippr on March 1, 2012 at 13:49:13 PST

its not to nice to accuse players of being slow then shout in lobby along with the names of the players first of all we where a very fluid team this is not a race we come here to to have fun relax think twice before you insult others if you had anything to say a pm would have been appropriate the table or lobby is not the place sory but you got me upset with your loud mouthpierrot I PERSONALLY HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS SINCE I JOINED.IN ANOTHER LEAGUE THEY MADE BIG ISSUE OF PUTTING NAMES IN LOBBY AND COMPLAINING...I AM SORRY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU BUT IN MY OPINION ITS FAR FROM AN EVERYDAY THING.I RARELY SEE COMMENTS ABOUT SLOW PLAY..I AM GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY OF THIS ALOT..I STOP TO SAY HI TO PLAYERS OR CHAT A SEC IN LOUNGE..I HAVE DONE THIS MANY TIMES A FEW PLAYERS COMPLAINED IN LOUNGE .MABEY THE REASON IS THAT PERSON HAD A BAD DAY

We have a league code of conduct which everyleague member should read, along with team rules. You can find it just below the shout box. It was created to avoid situations such as this one and avoid disputes.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
coyote_in_ri (Head Admin)  
rainbowz52
UnfairAcrobat  
jamest222
winbrich  
beany  
cribpegger  
League Tips
When filling out forms, the "Path" is simply the word(s) after myleague.com in the URL.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!