Euchrethis
Message Forum

• Thanks to you ALL for a nice Memorial Tourney for 1philsgirl View
      by mymate on October 12, 2008 at 00:22:04 PDT

Where do i start?There is so many thank you's and i dont wanna leave anyone out.To the 26 members who turned up tonight to play,and a couple supporters on the sideline who made the effort to be here,it really meant alot to me.To Bry the xpowerfulx1 and his members from Planet who turned up tonight,Anjie / Kev / Paula / Cindy / Les / Kel who have all played with philsgirl in the previous years was so nice to see a good turnout on ur behalf.Bry ty vm for the lovely tourney pages you made for me also,greatly appreciated and so beautiful to look at,bought many tears to my eyes.To all my TD's and HTD's who all came dressed for the occasion,you all looked stunning and such a nice way to pay your respects to such a loving and caring friend.To the many members who couldnt make it tonight and the ones who emailed me with thier condolences,thanks for your thoughts.Mocha who gave such a beautiful prayer for phils not only tonight but other nights as well,means so much to us all here.To My Euchrethis Family,what can i say,id be lost without yas,the support you all have given me,your shoulders to cry on when in need,ill remember for the rest of my life.You have all touched me in such a special way ill never forget it,you guys mean the world to me.Kia Kaha Euchrethis Whanau,Be Strong my Euchrethis Family,awhi awhi mai = help one another.Last but not least,Congratulations itsmepatti and boccaj on winning this tourney.Aroha - tino - nui,Lotsa Love Matey...P.S.1philsgirl / Janet...Gone but Not Forgotten,You will always remain in our Hearts,Rest in the Love of the Lord my Dear.
Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
mymate (Head Admin)  
Berrycraft  
Lexy9  
Atepa_Fala  
stormyseaeyes  
ShyLeaf  
Julie7  
Darkmjh  
sugar_kitty  
JustLovely1122  
BigOleBear  
ET_BRAT  
shedevildares  
LollyGirl  
League Tips
Premium members are eligible for special Tourney Awards. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab to find out how.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)

Over $4,812,500.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!