Krazy Emerald
Message Forum

• Shaun View
      by Shaun on June 6, 2017 at 06:16:33 PDT

Hi All
    I would like to apologise for letting the side down lately and my behaviour not coming into host, as some of you know i have had an illness diagnosed for which the details i would like to keep to myself and i have recently started to take new meds to try and deal with this and some of the side affects can be horrid. I am not looking for sympathy or pity because even though this is a serious condition there are still plenty of the people around worse off than i am. I would just like to reiterate my apologies for letting the staff members and lg down and i aim to do better as i know alot of you care for me and i feel sad to let you down.

Shaun

• Shaun View
        by Hummer on July 3, 2017 at 07:38:30 PDT

Hi All I would like to apologise for letting the side down lately and my behaviour not coming into host, as some of you know i have had an illness diagnosed for which the details i would like to keep to myself and i have recently started to take new meds to try and deal with this and some of the side affects can be horrid. I am not looking for sympathy or pity because even though this is a serious condition there are still plenty of the people around worse off than i am. I would just like to reiterate my apologies for letting the staff members and lg down and i aim to do better as i know alot of you care for me and i feel sad to let you down.Shaun
      Thank you Shaun that means alot and we all care about you and are concerned.
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
KrazyScorpion1 (Head Admin)
Emeraldmanor (Bobbie)
Xobeckyboopxo (Becky)
kingcampfire (Jerry)
Underwood62 (Joyce)
KraziestClown (Dustin Retired)  
Boopers50  
League Tips
Low on LadderBux? Ask your TDs to host some tournaments with no entry fees. Winners of those tournaments can still earn LadderBux.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!