Loon
Message Forum

• 6 Years and still going on View
      by Bugsy8150 on January 6, 2008 at 21:46:53 PST

Hi to those that read forum and will read this message.

Loon has been around for 6 years and I find it so unbeliebable that as adults I see some of us act more like kindergarden children. And that this behavior is still happening.

There are players on this league that I may not care for but I will NEVER treat them with disrespect during a tourney or when I am in the room. Yet I see this happening all the time again.

You do not have to like someone, but if you are going to play in Loon and in our tournaments I will expect each of you to treat each other with good sportsmanship and with some type of respect during your games in our tournaments.

There is no need for the rediculous actions that I have been seeing lately. There are so many more important things in our lives and in this world,that we do not need to see others treating someone with hate and rudeness for a game of gammon. Most of us come here for relaxation and the fun of the game.

If you do not like another member of this league then do not play in a tourney they are in. The Loon Staff does not host for you to babysit our members and watch over their every action.

This Loon Staff is a great group of people but having to monitor our members like they are preschoolers takes the enjoyment they have in hosting away.

Most of you know I am a very patient person and I try to find the good in everyone, but I will have to admit some of our members are pushing me to my limit of tolerance.

So fair warning...... If you have not read the rules of Loon do it today. Because there is going to be ZERO tolerance for having or displaying what I will consider to be inappropriate behavior for a Loon member toward another member. If you do not want to abide by Loons rules then maybe you need to rethink your membership.

Loon has lost some players due to other players and their actions, their comments and language used. I will not accept this happening anymore. Too bad I didn't find out til it was too late the reason why some have decided not to play any longer.

EVERY member of Loon is responsible to report their matches to the TD. It is out of respect and to also make sure that the report is received by the hosting TD. Failure to abide by Loon rules is cause for boxing and this is going to be enforced for ALL MEMBERS on this league.

NO MEMBER of Loon and that includes our own Team Loon Staff are above the rules of this ladder.

Disruption of a tournament is also cause for being dq'd and boxed. No TD likes to box a player. But no TD likes to constantly have members disrupt their tournaments or be treated rudely either.

So again I suggest that you read the rules of Loon as well as the rules of a TD's tournament. When you register you state that you agree to the rules and will abide by them.

Bugsy

• Re: 6 Years and still going on View
        by Bugsy8150 on January 6, 2008 at 21:57:49 PST

Oh I forgot couple other things.

YOU must maintain a correct email address at all times. I have received many emails back stating email address is not valid. Not having a valid email could cause you to lose your membership.

Many players love to climb the ladder but do not care to stay in first place and will be asked to be deranked. (I am one of them) This is not disrespectful to other members of the league and those players who like to climb the ladder but not stay there have this right to do. Do not take it as a personal thing.

Remember leapfrogginng is against the rules of Loon, and avoiding matches to maintain rank on the league is also against the rules.

Formal challenges are limited to the top 5 players on Loon. BUT before a formal challenge is made you should attempt to get the match by asking in the room. Emailing them for a match.

You should always try to get a match with the person directly over you before you jump players.

Now lets get back to good and fun BG gaming at Loon.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Bugsy18150 (Head Admin)  
Cayse2  
Snapeswench  
League Tips
Forgot which tournaments you've registered for? View a listing of your registered tournaments by clicking the "MyAccount" tab.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)

Over $4,814,250.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!