Monopoly (monop)

Message Forum

• gunner 68/justin View
      by toenailzz on December 16, 2014 at 01:18:32 PST

been trying to find jarrett for you to play. no luck so far. hes the luckiest and best player there ever was. he knows the odds, probabilities, etc. just like you and i both do. i regret throwing a few games for a loss here and there, thus my win percentage isnt high. but a game with you and the legend jarrett would be one id watch in a jiffy. Tim would probably win and it aint just the luck of the dice. Hes that good.

• Re: gunner 68/justin View
        by DrLechter on March 23, 2015 at 17:32:04 PDT

: been trying to find jarrett for you to play. no luck so far. hes the luckiest and best player there ever was. he knows the odds, probabilities, etc. just like you and i both do. i regret throwing a few games for a loss here and there, thus my win percentage isnt high. but a game with you and the legend jarrett would be one id watch in a jiffy. Tim would probably win and it aint just the luck of the dice. Hes that good.

• Re: gunner 68/justin View
          by DrLechter on March 23, 2015 at 17:33:42 PDT

Does anyone ever play this game anymore? I managed to get Westwood Monop to work on my Windows 7 pc but I'm not sure if I could play with other players over the Internet.

Tournament Time EDT
Case's Online
Now playing at Case's Online
League Admins
diamonddi04  
League Tips
It is against MyLeague.com policy to share passwords.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,816,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!