Pinochles
Message Forum

• To The Ladder Staff..... View
      by Brave-N-Crazy on November 23, 2004 at 14:41:09 PST

Hello,,,I just wanted to take a minute to THANK the TDs & Admin. of this league,,,for making it a very enjoyable place to come in,,,sit down,,,converse a bit,,,laugh,,,play a few games,,,etc...Thanks to the rest of the league members too,,,Y'all are Grrrreat!!!
    ~~~~ :o) ~~~~
    • Re: CAJNWITCH View
        by storrikeith on November 10, 2005 at 15:55:50 PST

I WANTED TO TAKE A MINUTE TO TY CAJNWITCH FOR CALLING CASES AND HELPING OUR NEW MEMBER BABYBLONDEONE GET ACTIVATED AS A NEW MEMBER. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR GREATLY APPRECIATED

• Re: To The Ladder Staff..... View
        by IAmAWildStallion on August 29, 2005 at 11:12:37 PDT

Hello there just wanted to drop a quick line and thank everyone for welcoming me to this league you guys are the most nicest, friendliest, group of people i have ever met in a cases league i hope that as time goes on we can continue to have fun and build memories that will last a lifetime...once again thank you and see you all in the tourneys where ofcourse u might just as well stay home cause they have my name written all over as the "projected" winner guess we still are using balots here LMAOO...see ya guys...Drew
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
Stevenmsa1 (Head Admin)
penjackmy  
khng101  
Pepsi  
League Tips
You can earn 4 times the LadderBux on up to 5 Leagues when you are a Platinum member. Visit the Buy Membership link on the MyAccount tab for more information.
LadderBux Redemptions
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)

Over $4,812,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!