pogobums
Message Forum

• Does anybody use this thing? View
      by yugiomitchel on May 16, 2010 at 00:09:54 PDT

I think it would be cool if we used the forums if we had something to say, even though we have a chat tool. Forums are cool because there is no letter limit or anything. Not saying you have to agree with me, but I'm just saying. Thank you.

~Kyle

by eveninstarr57 on April 8, 2011 at 11:15:34 PDT

I think it would be cool if we used the forums if we had something to say, even though we have a chat tool. Forums are cool because there is no letter limit or anything. Not saying you have to agree with me, but I'm just saying. Thank you.~Kyle

by eveninstarr57 on April 8, 2011 at 11:21:22 PDT

I think it would be cool if we used the forums if we had something to say, even though we have a chat tool. Forums are cool because there is no letter limit or anything. Not saying you have to agree with me, but I'm just saying. Thank you.~Kyle

reply: apparently not,lol but now that i noticed it maybe i can remember to,lol.i dont know the diff between chat

Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
July28Player (Head Admin)  
Conureking[head-admin] (CONURE)
SANDY-PAGE-DESIGNER  
dreamer-radios  
beg1956  
League Tips
If you're interested in becoming an Admin on your League, volunteering to be a TD is a good way to prove your leadership abilities.
LadderBux Redemptions
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,814,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!