The Pogo Wizards
Message Forum

• Prayers View
      by FoxFire5529 on March 18, 2016 at 13:05:17 PDT

My 87 yr old Mom had a heart attack last night due to a blood clot. She is resting comfortable at a heart specialty hospital in Minneapolis (10 hrs from me). Please include her in your prayers. Thank tou so much.
    • Prayers View
        by greeneyes97260 on March 19, 2016 at 05:37:49 PDT

My 87 yr old Mom had a heart attack last night due to a blood clot. She is resting comfortable at a heart specialty hospital in Minneapolis (10 hrs from me). Please include her in your prayers. Thank tou so much.
      OH MY FOX AM SO VERY SORRY I WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN PRAYER IF THERE IS ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP, DONT HESITATE TO ASK. MICHELE AKA GREENEYES
      • Prayers View
          by FoxFire5529 on March 24, 2016 at 14:09:06 PDT

My 87 yr old Mom had a heart attack last night due to a blood clot. She is resting comfortable at a heart specialty hospital in Minneapolis (10 hrs from me). Please include her in your prayers. Thank tou so much.OH MY FOX AM SO VERY SORRY I WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN PRAYER IF THERE IS ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP, DONT HESITATE TO ASK. MICHELE AKA GREENEYES

• Prayers View
            by FoxFire5529 on March 24, 2016 at 14:12:33 PDT

OH MY FOX AM SO VERY SORRY I WILL KEEP YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN PRAYER IF THERE IS ANY THING ELSE I CAN DO TO HELP, DONT HESITATE TO ASK. MICHELE AKA GREENEYES
          Thank you Michelle <3

UPDATE: My Mom is home. Tired bur resting comfortably. She will return to hospital next week and have a pacemaker input.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
JOY2943 (Head Admin)
COLLEEN92307 (COLLEEN)
Boop41  
League Tips
We offer 5 MB of free web space to our Platinum and Diamond members. You can create a personal homepage or simply use it as a place to store files on the web.
LadderBux Redemptions
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Artwork Bookmarker (67000)
Heart Lock Charm (52000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!