Gin (rengin)

Message Forum

• thoughts on back to back and defend games View
      by farmerrich2000 on November 25, 2017 at 04:25:16 PST

I talked to my OpManager. Her thoughts:

The only two thoughts I have to speed up play is that a) we increase the number of games played to four a day b) we allow back to back games and c) we scrap the rank defence rule with the exception of 1 v 2 and that this be changed to having to play within 48 hours instead of the current three days

Please feel free to comment below

Farm

• Re: thoughts on back to back and defend games View
        by gcf129 on November 26, 2017 at 05:06:44 PST

Sounds good to me.....also agree on what Ski says.
      : I talked to my OpManager. Her thoughts:

: The only two thoughts I have to speed up play is that a) we increase the number of games played to four a day b) we allow back to back games and c) we scrap the rank defence rule with the exception of 1 v 2 and that this be changed to having to play within 48 hours instead of the current three days

: Please feel free to comment below

: Farm

• Re: thoughts on back to back and defend games View
        by skipole8154 on November 25, 2017 at 05:10:23 PST

Bigger problem is that there are games available, but people ignore requests. There is no remedy for people sitting in the lobby,waiting for up games.( unless you have a computer degree)

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
farmerrich_2000r  
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)

Over $4,814,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!