Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• long test sry :- View
      by burt on October 21, 2003 at 21:41:29 PDT

Hi Everyone!

This is an update to our fast approaching weekend marathon scheduled to begin
    with Gippp's tourney at 6:00 P.M. Friday, October 24th and ending with Gippp's
    6:00 P.M. tourney on Sunday, October 26th.

The tourneys will be scheduled every hour on the hour for this marathon
    weekend, with the exception of the Cash Prize Tourney which is scheduled at its
    usual time of 6:30 P.M. on Saturday, October 25th.

First off all i will say a thank you to all the tds and staff that have made this weekend possible

there will be some special prices this weekend.

the starting tourney and the ending tourney will both have a

ladderbux donation to the winner.

and as a bonus :

Gippp will be donating 500 ladder bux, and MsRainbow will be awarding a 30 day Gold Membership to the Game Site as prizes in the following 4 categories:

1)

Most ladder games played.

The person who have played the most laddergames this weekend starting 6pm friday and ending 6pm sunday (laddergames and games in tourney as tourney games are also ladder games)

2)

Most tourneys played in.

The person who have played in the most tourneys this weekend starting 6 pm on friday and ending 6pm on sunday

3)

Most Tourneys won.

the person who have won the most tourneys this weekend starting 6pm on friday and ending 6pm on sunday

4)

Most tourneys hosted.

The td who have hosted the most tourneys this weekend starting 6pm friday and ending 6pm sunday

To winn off those prizes u have to make a record off all you ladder games this weekend starting friday 6pm and ending sunday 6pm.

when marathon weekend is over please send gippp a mail on :
    gippp@casesladder.com I need the mail before monday so i can verify the games and come back with the prizes as fast as possible tyvm

where you include all your games this weekend.
    I need following information:

1) date of the game played

2) whom you played against

3) and how many times you played that person that date.

simple as that.

REMEMBER THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT IF U WANT A SHOT AT THE SPESIAL PRICES

tyvm everybody, remember have fun and gl at the tables hope to see you all there.

League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
You want to start over now that you are a better player? Gold, Platinum or Diamond members can reset their rank, ladder and tourney statistics in "My Account". The changes are not reversible.
LadderBux Redemptions
Silver Bumblebee Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,791,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!