Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• TD Training Centre View
      by JllPitt on January 4, 2008 at 12:52:23 PST

I was in the middle of training a new host and tourney check in was open. I was adding fake players when it said registration closed. I went to administer tourney and his tourney had disappeared. This was 3.30 or so on January 4th. Went back about 10 minutes later and all tourneys had gone. What is going on please - I have 10 new hosts to train and need this centre to be running correctly
        by HTD on January 2, 2009 at 20:32:25 PST

its very aggravating that the tours delete themselves ......do you ever check it to make sure its working???????? we can do nadda
        by HTD on January 2, 2009 at 20:30:59 PST

I was in the middle of training a new host and tourney check in was open. I was adding fake players when it said registration closed. I went to administer tourney and his tourney had disappeared. This was 3.30 or so on January 4th. Went back about 10 minutes later and all tourneys had gone. What is going on please - I have 10 new hosts to train and need this centre to be running correctly

• Re: TD Training Centre View
        by luckylady13ca on January 16, 2008 at 18:50:13 PST

This is the same thing that is happening with us, everytime we get the players registered someone is finishing the tour. It sucks big time. How are you supposed to train????????

: I was in the middle of training a new host and tourney check in was open. I was adding fake players when it said registration closed. I went to administer tourney and his tourney had disappeared. This was 3.30 or so on January 4th. Went back about 10 minutes later and all tourneys had gone. What is going on please - I have 10 new hosts to train and need this centre to be running correctly

League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
Sportsmanship and a good attitude will take you farther than boasting or bickering.
LadderBux Redemptions
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,100.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!