Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• WHO IS DELETING TOURNAMENTS View
      by HTD on April 20, 2009 at 16:11:45 PDT

I am trying to train a new Host and someone keeps deleting their tourney!!! When I find out who it is there will be trouble 45 mins its been set and started but some1 deleted it!!
        by HTD on September 17, 2009 at 17:02:12 PDT

I am trying to train a new Host and someone keeps deleting their tourney!!! When I find out who it is there will be trouble not even 15 mins its been set and started but some1 deleted it!!
      and it been happening since last year i do wished they would stop it now
        by HTD on August 17, 2009 at 13:13:23 PDT

I am trying to train a new Host and someone keeps deleting their tourney!!! When I find out who it is there will be trouble 45 mins its been set and started but some1 deleted it!!
      You bet this is very irrating and all need to find out who is doing os etc hope we find out who it is though
        by TD1 on July 23, 2009 at 23:06:02 PDT

i had someone do this same thing to me about 6 months ago... was very irritating when i get ev1 in the tour then some dingaling deletes the tour
        by HTD on June 2, 2009 at 13:28:02 PDT

i have the problem also now and then with training. the tour just disappears. i just have them do a new one.

by HTD on May 20, 2009 at 18:46:04 PDT

WHOEVER DELETED MY HOSTS TOUR JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO I HOPE THEY CATCH YOU AND YOU ARE BARRED FROM COMING TO THIS SITE. FINALLY GET ALL HER JUMPERS IN AND YOU DELETE IT. THANKS ALOT
        by HTD on May 8, 2009 at 08:09:29 PDT

I am also trying to train and some rude person keeps deleting the tourneys they are creating! To Whomever is doing this: What is your problem?

by TD on April 24, 2009 at 02:55:58 PDT

HTD MA'AM, I HAVE NO CLUE, ASK ALL THE OTHER TD'S THAT IF U SHALL, CLICK ON STANDINGS
League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Antiqued Passion Cross Charm (Set of 2) (125000)
50 Masterpieces you have to read before you die vol: 2 (2024 Edition) (Kindle Edition) (65000)
5 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (25000)
45 LadderBux Giveaway Tickets (225000)

Over $4,811,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!