Case's TD Training (tdtraining)

Message Forum

• Deleted/ altered tournament View
      by TD on August 9, 2010 at 12:56:31 PDT

While trying to run a tour (tour number 760829), someone came along and manipulated the entire thing, choosing the winners of each round, updating stats, etc. All within 10 min of 'tour' start. I don't know if there is a way to find out who is doing this, or if I am even posting in the right spot.
    This is not the first time this has happened to me. It seems once or twice every day, someone deletes or closes off a tour while I am performing it.
    • Deleted/ altered tournament View
        by TD on August 9, 2010 at 13:33:14 PDT

While trying to run a tour (tour number 760829), someone came along and manipulated the entire thing, choosing the winners of each round, updating stats, etc. All within 10 min of 'tour' start. I don't know if there is a way to find out who is doing this, or if I am even posting in the right spot. This is not the first time this has happened to me. It seems once or twice every day, someone deletes or closes off a tour while I am performing it.
      It is really frustrating when trying to learn new things, to have someone use such disrespect to others.
League Admins
Mabono5 (Head Admin)  
nike1_td  
training  
ziasmum_td  
Jess_Cherie (Wife of Mabono)  
League Tips
On the Ladder, ONLY the loser of a match reports. When that member reports, the winner's account is credited with the win.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!