Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• SUBBING View
      by val215020 on March 30, 2015 at 12:24:14 PDT

TODAY I PLAYED IN THE 2 PM TOURNEY AT THE END THERE WAS ONLY 3 OF US LEFT AND AS USUALLY TOOT LEFT LIKE SHE ALWAYS DOES!!!!!! SO OF COURSE AFTER NOT BEING ABLE TO GET A SUB ,, I HAD TO CONCEDE,,,,, NOW,,, WILL SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY THEY LET THIS PERSON GET AWAY WITH THIS TYPE OF ACTION,, THIS IS NOT THE 1ST TIME SHE HAS DONE THIS,, I'M SORRY BUT ,,,, THIS MUST BE BROUGHT UP,,, I'M TIRED OF CONCEDING CAUSE A PLAYER LEAVES!!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT WE SHOULD STAY AND SUB,,,,,, SOMETIMES WE FORGET AND THAT IS UNDERSTANDABLE ,,, BUT TONI DOES THIS ALL THE TIME,,, PLEASE ,,, PLEASE ,,, TAKE A NOTE AND ADDRESS THIS!!!!!!!

• SUBBING View
        by escade on April 7, 2015 at 10:49:19 PDT

Val, Toots was boxed for not staying to sub. We did not let her 'get away' with anything. Hope it does not happen again to you.
Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Low on LadderBux? Ask your TDs to host some tournaments with no entry fees. Winners of those tournaments can still earn LadderBux.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)

Over $4,812,000.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!