Mountain Backgammon
Message Forum

• Can't log in tomthe room View
      by MamieFrance2020 on March 28, 2020 at 17:42:49 PDT

Hi every one France here ( frenchybgaddicted).
    Hope every one safe. I downloaded shg and signed in league page. But i can't entering the room i always have can't be connected I have IPad 5 with latest update version IOS

Helpppp been a while i tried and failed lol now inhave time to play and too nuts to get in the room
    Thank you all

by benjij on April 17, 2020 at 16:00:24 PDT

Hi every one France here ( frenchybgaddicted). Hope every one safe. I downloaded shg and signed in league page. But i can't entering the room i always have can't be connected I have IPad 5 with latest update version IOS Helpppp been a while i tried and failed lol now inhave time to play and too nuts to get in the room Thank you all

https://apps.apple.com/app/id1457325519

by benjij on April 17, 2020 at 15:57:58 PDT

Hi every one France here ( frenchybgaddicted). Hope every one safe. I downloaded shg and signed in league page. But i can't entering the room i always have can't be connected I have IPad 5 with latest update version IOS Helpppp been a while i tried and failed lol now inhave time to play and too nuts to get in the room Thank you all

If you see any problems, think something doesn't work properly, missing functionality or have a suggestion, please contact us at safeharborgames@gmail.com with the details or question you have.
      THIS IS A WORK IN PROGRESS, and we appreciate any comments, suggestions or reports.

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
The_boss_3500 (Head Admin)  
holley_ange (Teri)  
Eamonn1 (Eamonn)  
theboss1 (John)  
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
Ladder Billboard (10000)
The Very Hungry Caterpillar (Board book) (100000)
Dolphin Beaded Bookmark (20000)
Bowling T-Shirt SPLIT HAPPENS [XXL] (106500)
Forever Lover Heart Pendant Necklace (1938000)

Over $4,035,250.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!