Mountain Euchre
Message Forum

• hiya guys : View
      by moochygoof on April 24, 2012 at 04:14:08 PDT

Hi guys long time not see... just wanted to stop by an let you guys all know that im going though some bad times at the moment i have cervical cancer im in my 3rd week of treatment an its going well...im feeling great no side effects so far (lucky me) i lost all my hair but that is from one of the chemo drugs ....well take care all an hit me up either on yahoo messenger or facebook :) hugsssssss
    • Re: hiya guys : View
        by _gloop on April 25, 2012 at 19:44:54 PDT

I am truly sorry to hear this Mooch. I will be thinking good thoughts.

Gloopy

: Hi guys long time not see... just wanted to stop by an let you guys all know that im going though some bad times at the moment i have cervical cancer im in my 3rd week of treatment an its going well...im feeling great no side effects so far (lucky me) i lost all my hair but that is from one of the chemo drugs ....well take care all an hit me up either on yahoo messenger or facebook :) hugsssssss

by moochygoof on April 24, 2012 at 20:45:23 PDT

hey bojo nope didnt sell my hair it feel out in a birds nest lol here one day gone the next lmao hugssss

• did you sell your hair?lol my prayers for you n your family View
        by bojo3002 on April 24, 2012 at 15:22:34 PDT

: Hi guys long time not see... just wanted to stop by an let you guys all know that im going though some bad times at the moment i have cervical cancer im in my 3rd week of treatment an its going well...im feeling great no side effects so far (lucky me) i lost all my hair but that is from one of the chemo drugs ....well take care all an hit me up either on yahoo messenger or facebook :) hugsssssss

by dolphyn6140 on April 24, 2012 at 14:54:09 PDT

Hope to see ya back with us real soon! You take care of u first! Will be sayin prayers for you g/f!
      smoochesssssssssssssssss
Tournament Time EDT
Case's Arcade
Now playing at Case's Arcade
League Admins
ziasmum (Head Admin)
farmgirlhere  
fluffycat45us  
goofysucker@ymail.com  
Linnie_Lou_honorary  
pattie1005_honorary  
_gloop  
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!