Social 7 Cribbage (ysoc7crib)

A GREAT PLACE TO RELAX AND HAVE FUN !

Message Forum

• Gaming Safari Glitch 18 January 2018 View
      by leewit on January 18, 2018 at 04:35:56 PST

Gaming Safari appears to be down .... "This page (https://gamingsafari.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Onlineā„¢ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version."
        by leewit on January 18, 2018 at 06:25:16 PST

GS back up and running at 09:00 .......

by leewit on January 18, 2018 at 05:56:11 PST

Linda was able to get in ....beat up on the bots .... I now have the cribbage gaming lounges up ...shows players in a number of lounges .... notably upsticks (14 Players) ..although they have no current tourneys underway .... while Linda was in Soc 7 ...her presence was not up on the lounge screen ... peculiar ....lol ... Pete (lfrd2_wilson) has joined the 8:30 ...I still can't get in ... and won't be able to see if Pete got in ....dang lol

Tournament Time EDT
Yahoo
Now playing at Yahoo
League Admins
Bwitchywoman62 (Head Admin)  
cool_at_crib4
Leewit  
League Tips
The Hall of Fame is updated once per day, so it could take up to 24 hours to see your name in lights if you have recently achieved Hall of Fame status.
LadderBux Redemptions
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,950.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!