Close Combat 3 (zcc3)

Message Forum

• US_NIXON View
      by psychokomat on February 28, 2004 at 14:46:42 PST

That mother^#!*er does not report if he dont want to. My suggestion dont play that ^@*!#.
    psychokomat

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

• Re: US_NIXON View
        by US_NIXON on March 2, 2004 at 12:49:45 PST

Cute with the name calling first off i did not lie you asked me "if i had time for a game " you said nothing about playing a ladder game and talk about lieing you sint cases E-Mail saying we played Two games knowing we only played ONE game with me losing i was going to give you the report but you started real quick with all the name calling as if you was looking for this to happen so i let you cry to cases and get the report that way knowing my game room info says nothing about playing ladders so like 99.9% of players do is ask "Ladder or fun" or like it says in Cases Rules ask befor the game start so with you being that one 1% that dont i could not read your mind or any one else if my room dont say "Cases Ladder Games played in this room " and its not said befor the game start "Cases or fun " ill take it for a FUN game only like meany Old school players do and have tought me ( I lost meany reports im shure of Five that i did not get by not asking first i wont say any names )

IM NOT A CROOK......US_NIXON

by BR_Caatinga_SSA on March 2, 2004 at 16:22:49 PST

LOL.... incredible.. i always play ladder games even if my opponent forgot say that.. (off course if him signed)... ladders i report normally.

by the way NIX, and i must let the things clear, i havent nothing against you... but u continue avoid to defend the 1st position and escape all the time of the 2nd players.. Shame NIX

U must defend your position like a veteran that you are... im sry put lame in your honour, but its true and everybody have complaints about that

Caat

by psychokomat on March 2, 2004 at 17:55:20 PST

Ignorance is Bliss
              by US_NIXON on March 3, 2004 at 09:25:49 PST

Fair good and cool players ......WHAT DID YOUR COMMANDER SAY ITS OK TO PLAY ME NOW ....go jack off you weed
                by Ike_Kraft on March 13, 2004 at 07:38:11 PST

: Fair good and cool players ......WHAT DID YOUR COMMANDER SAY ITS OK TO PLAY ME NOW ....go jack off you weed

by Ike_Kraft on March 13, 2004 at 07:40:21 PST

poor guy
Tournament Time EDT
GameSpy
Now playing at GameSpy
League Admins
League Tips
Gold members can transfer their membership to another League or Ladder they are playing on once every 90 days.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Saving the Children of the Holocaust (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Color Your Own Bookmark-Be Happy (79000)

Over $4,819,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!