Close Combat 3 (zcc3)

Message Forum

• US_NIXON View
      by psychokomat on February 28, 2004 at 14:46:42 PST

That mother^#!*er does not report if he dont want to. My suggestion dont play that ^@*!#.
    psychokomat

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

• Re: US_NIXON View
        by US_NIXON on March 2, 2004 at 12:49:45 PST

Cute with the name calling first off i did not lie you asked me "if i had time for a game " you said nothing about playing a ladder game and talk about lieing you sint cases E-Mail saying we played Two games knowing we only played ONE game with me losing i was going to give you the report but you started real quick with all the name calling as if you was looking for this to happen so i let you cry to cases and get the report that way knowing my game room info says nothing about playing ladders so like 99.9% of players do is ask "Ladder or fun" or like it says in Cases Rules ask befor the game start so with you being that one 1% that dont i could not read your mind or any one else if my room dont say "Cases Ladder Games played in this room " and its not said befor the game start "Cases or fun " ill take it for a FUN game only like meany Old school players do and have tought me ( I lost meany reports im shure of Five that i did not get by not asking first i wont say any names )

IM NOT A CROOK......US_NIXON

by BR_Caatinga_SSA on March 2, 2004 at 16:22:49 PST

LOL.... incredible.. i always play ladder games even if my opponent forgot say that.. (off course if him signed)... ladders i report normally.

by the way NIX, and i must let the things clear, i havent nothing against you... but u continue avoid to defend the 1st position and escape all the time of the 2nd players.. Shame NIX

U must defend your position like a veteran that you are... im sry put lame in your honour, but its true and everybody have complaints about that

Caat

by psychokomat on March 2, 2004 at 17:55:20 PST

Ignorance is Bliss
              by US_NIXON on March 3, 2004 at 09:25:49 PST

Fair good and cool players ......WHAT DID YOUR COMMANDER SAY ITS OK TO PLAY ME NOW ....go jack off you weed
                by Ike_Kraft on March 13, 2004 at 07:38:11 PST

: Fair good and cool players ......WHAT DID YOUR COMMANDER SAY ITS OK TO PLAY ME NOW ....go jack off you weed

by Ike_Kraft on March 13, 2004 at 07:40:21 PST

poor guy
Tournament Time EDT
GameSpy
Now playing at GameSpy
League Admins
League Tips
Did you know? Premium members get a cool icon next to their name in the Standings indicating how many years they have been a member of each League on their membership.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Saving the Children of the Holocaust (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Color Your Own Bookmark-Be Happy (79000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,819,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!