Close Combat 3 (zcc3)

Message Forum

• RedStarSelector View
      by BR_TIGER_G on January 27, 2005 at 14:25:48 PST

Subject: Redstarselector >Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:19:29 -0200 > >Macth with RedStarSelector: >Map: Poland1 >Host: BR_Luft_Korps >Winner: BR_Luft_Korps (With Ger) >Looser: RedStarSelector (with Russ) >Timed Battle: 20 Minutes > >Result: Luft won, but he do not report yet > He tryed use the unreport Match but I got an error menssagens.

RedStarSelector,

Report your losses...

BR_TIGER_G
    Clan Admin

• Re: RedStarSelector View
        by BR_TIGER_G on January 28, 2005 at 17:57:24 PST

RedStarSelector,

If he played you, discon and not reported you should not played him again... If you did, lost and not reported, you are wrong. And more, BR_Luft_Korps deny your statement and you just admitted that played him and didn't report your loss. If you played and lost, you must report ! Report now or forever be discredited by your CC3 mates.

Tiger

by BR_Luft_Korps on January 27, 2005 at 18:53:29 PST

: I tryed post befored, but i get erros mensagens here.. Thanks to report for me Tiger

Hey RedStar.., Don't forget to report YOUR losses

: Subject: Redstarselector >Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:19:29 -0200 > >Macth with RedStarSelector: >Map: Poland1 >Host: BR_Luft_Korps >Winner: BR_Luft_Korps (With Ger) >Looser: RedStarSelector (with Russ) >Timed Battle: 20 Minutes > >Result: Luft won, but he do not report yet > He tryed use the unreport Match but I got an error menssagens.

: RedStarSelector,

: Report your losses...

: BR_TIGER_G
      : Clan Admin

by redstarselector on January 27, 2005 at 14:42:32 PST

:
      : Subject: Redstarselector >Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 03:19:29 -0200 > >Macth with RedStarSelector: >Map: Poland1 >Host: BR_Luft_Korps >Winner: BR_Luft_Korps (With Ger) >Looser: RedStarSelector (with Russ) >Timed Battle: 20 Minutes > >Result: Luft won, but he do not report yet > He tryed use the unreport Match but I got an error menssagens.

: RedStarSelector,

: Report your losses...

: BR_TIGER_G
      : Clan Admin

If he reports i report. We played one, he was near total defeat and there was a disconn. No report, denial this game took place offcourse. Hopefully he will learn the honour BR stands for.

by BR_Luft_Korps on January 27, 2005 at 19:07:25 PST

Redstar, I dont Remember about That game Of U talking About, and u said we played in one map caleed Lovs4 or something like that.. But I dont Have That map !!! Probably U make a mistake betwen players,

I use 56k Connection.. sometims it crash or make out... Wend I'm near to defeat, i report.. i have no trouble with this... I think my Honor is Better my ranks, who can change everytime...

: : RedStarSelector,

: : Report your losses...

: : BR_TIGER_G
        : : Clan Admin

: If he reports i report. We played one, he was near total defeat and there was a disconn. No report, denial this game took place offcourse. Hopefully he will learn the honour BR stands for.

Tournament Time EDT
GameSpy
Now playing at GameSpy
League Admins
League Tips
Be sure to check out the Tourney Calendar to find out when the next tournament will begin.
LadderBux Redemptions
Rooster Tail Spinner Fishing Lure (250000)
Nylon Grocery Bag with Purse Pouch (327000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Ladder Billboard (12500)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,815,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!