TourneyParadise
Message Forum

• Whats happening with this league View
      by kiwijohn on May 26, 2016 at 14:49:09 PDT

Whats happening with this league, seems no one is ever here any more. Because of time differences I come into room around 5pm-6pm EST and there doesn't seem to be anyone around. Sometimes its lucky to get 4 for a tournament. I remember the days when this league was really buzzing and had tours up to midnite and beyond.Sad
        by Coffeefor2 on February 23, 2017 at 14:06:47 PST

Whats happening with this league, seems no one is ever here any more. Because of time differences I come into room around 5pm-6pm EST and there doesn't seem to be anyone around. Sometimes its lucky to get 4 for a tournament. I remember the days when this league was really buzzing and had tours up to midnite and beyond.Sad

by Coffeefor2 on February 23, 2017 at 14:09:14 PST

by Coffeefor2 on February 23, 2017 at 14:06:35 PST

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
coyote_in_ri (Head Admin)  
rainbowz52
UnfairAcrobat  
jamest222
winbrich  
beany  
cribpegger  
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!