Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Ladder Matches!! View
      by Jessie176 on November 5, 2005 at 09:32:57 PST

Dont matter who ya are, if your ahead of me...yer gonna get challenged!!!!
    This is a fun way to try and snatch those ladder spots from people!! So dont get upset, it is still just a game!! Besides you can challenge back!!!!!!!
    Happy gaming!!
    Jess
    • Re: Ladder Matches!! View
        by PuttyHead on November 5, 2005 at 18:41:59 PST

: Dont matter who ya are, if your ahead of me...yer gonna get challenged!!!!
      : This is a fun way to try and snatch those ladder spots from people!! So dont get upset, it is still just a game!! Besides you can challenge back!!!!!!!
      : Happy gaming!!
      : Jess

THANKS JESSIE FOR WANTING TO CHALLENGE YOUR WAY UP THE LADDER. THIS IS THE SOLE REASON FOR A LADDER. WORK YOUR WAY TO THE TOP AND HOPE YOU CAN KEEP IT FOR A WHILE.

I WILL GETTING UP WITH REST OF MY STAFF BECAUSE I LIKE THE LADDER CHALLENGES. I'M LOOKING AT A WAY I THINK EVERYONE MIGHT WANT TO GET INTO THIS LADDER CHALLENGE.

IT MIGHT BE WORTH EVERYONE'S TIME TO GET INTO DOING IT.

ONCE AGAIN THANKS JESSIE.

PUTTY/GARY

• Re: Ladder Matches!! View
          by DEVILISH_1 on November 8, 2005 at 12:46:00 PST

HMMMMMMM... well i am off every tuesday. I can come into the lobby and wait arround for ladder matches if others want. email me or ask here for my IM's and ill be glad to give them out.

Be better then twiddling my thumbs on days i do nothing LOL.

DEVILISH_1

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
A Platinum or Diamond membership is an individual account intended for people who are participating on several leagues. Friends or relatives cannot share the same account.
LadderBux Redemptions
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,812,450.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!