Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• CHEATERS View
      by PuttyHead on March 19, 2006 at 07:02:59 PST

I'M PUTTING THIS HERE IN THE FORUM BECAUSE I'M ALSO TIRED ALONG WITH MANY OTHER MEMBERS
    HERE AT PUTTY'S HAVEN OF SEEING THIS HAPPENING.

I KNOW I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME HERE UNHAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT TO SAY, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I COULD CARE LESS. I MIGHT LOSES MEMBERS FROM SPEAKING MY MIND ON THIS MATTER BUT LIKE I SAID ALREADY, I COULD CARE LESS.

CHEATING

YES
    I'M TALKING ABOUT CHEATING WHEN PLAYING IN TOURNEY'S.

WHAT IS CHEATING:

1.) TO DEPRIVE OF SOMETHING VALUABLE BY THE USE OF DECEIT OR FRAUD.

2.) TO INFLUENCE OR LEAD BY DECEIT, TRICK, OR ARTIFICE.

3.) TO ELUDE OR THWART BY OR AS IF OUTWITTING.

4.) TO PRACTICE FRAUD OR TRICKERY.

5.) TO VIOLATE RULES DISHONESTLY ( AS AT CARDS )

THIS IS WHAT THE DICTIONARY TELLS PUTTY ON THE MEANING OF THE WORD.

PUTTY ALSO HAS HIS OWN DICTIONARY AND HIS MEANING OF THE WORD GOES MUCH FUTHER THAN YOUR EVERYDAY
    DICTIONARY.

1.) A LOSER

2.) A LOW LIFE

3.) A SICK PERSON OR PERSONS

4.) TAKING FROM OTHERS THAT RIGHTFULLY DON'T BELONG TO YOU.

WHY MUST A PERSON OR PERSONS CHEAT WHILE PLAYING IN TOURNEY'S.

WHAT DOES THIS DO TO THEM THAT CHEAT.

WHY MUST YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM OTHERS AND WANT IT TO YOURSELF.

I'M NOT SURE ON THAT ANSWER. AS FOR MYSELF I COULD NEVER STOOP THAT LOW TO TRY THIS. IF I GOT TO WIN BY CHEATING AND STEALING FROM OTHERS THIS WAY, THAN I GOT A PROBLEM AND IS IN NEED OF SOME HELP.

I LIKE OTHERS WANT TO WIN, BUT NOT IN THE WAY SOME OF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO.

I WISH THERE WAS A WAY OF DETECTING THIS WHILE THE GAME WAS BEING PLAYED. I BE THE 1ST TO KICK THE PERSON OR PERSONS DOING THIS OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I COULD CARE LESS WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DO. THIS IS NOT THE ROOM FOR YOU TO BE PLAYING IN. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT TO DO WHEN PLAYING MAY GOD HELP YOU. YOUR SICK
    AND IS IN NEED OF HIS HELP.

I'M SORRY TO THOSE THAT HAD TO LOSE A GAME, BECAUSE CHEATING WAS ALL THE OTHER TEAM KNEW HOW TO DO. I KNOW BY SAYING I'M SORRY TO THOSE THAT THIS HAS HAPPEN TO DOES NOT HELP ON WHAT TOOK PLACE. I DO FEEL FOR YOU CAUSE THIS ALSO HAS HAPPEN TO ME HERE IN THE HAVEN AND OTHER ROOMS IN HARDWOOD MANY TIMES.

WHAT CAN I DO ON MY PART. IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I'M GOING TO DRAFT A LETTER AND SEND OFF TO
    HARDWOOD ASKING IF THERE IS ANYWAY THEY CAN HELP STOP THOSE WHO DECIDE THEY WANT TO CHEAT TO WIN. I'M NOT SURE IF ANTTHING CAN BE DONE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SET ME RIGHT IF I'M WRONG ABOUT THIS LETTER. I WILL NOT REMOVE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY.

I WANT YOU ALL TO ADD YOUR INPUT TO THIS MATTER AND MAYBE COME UP WITH A ANSWER ON HOW MAYBE HARDWOOD CAN HELP US OUT ON STOPPING THE CHEATERS.

I'M ONLY 1 PERSON AND MAYBE WITH YOUR IDEALS WE CAN STOP THIS FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN.

FOR THOSE WANTING A COPIE OF PUTTY'S DICTIONARY THEY WILL BE FOR SALE IN THE ROOMS LOBBY AT A LOW COST TO ALL. WE KNOW PUTTY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET BUX FROM YOU ALL. YES ALSO IF YOU WANT A SIGNED COPIE THAT WILL BE EXTRA.

ALL KIDDING TO THE SIDE, I'M SORRY FOR THOSE WHO GOT TO CHEAT TO WIN AND I'M MORE SORRIER FOR THOSE WHO HAD TO LOSE THIS WAY.

THANKS EVERYONE BE GOOD

PUTTY/GARY

• Re: CHEATERS View
        by wild_ki_lin on March 21, 2006 at 15:54:48 PST

OMG... so maybe it isn't just that I've been playing bad lately or that hardwood is getting as screwy with the deals as yahoo is.... but then again maybe I am... LOL

What I don't get is this... if I play my best and win I get huge satisfaction knowing I beat someone with skill and a bit of luck and had a great game... if I play my best and lose I know I played my best and had a great game... both results are hugely satisying..... If you cheat and win... where is the satisfaction in that, you have no skill, you have no pride or faith in yourself or your partner.... and if you cheat and lose... give up the cards... you can't win by skill or cheating... you need to find another hobby.

Jules

by jim6577 on March 20, 2006 at 16:30:25 PST

We have a nice core of people in this room right now. And it is
      growing with new people every day. Most nights it is a fun place to be with
      joking, laughter, close competitive games, as well as enjoyable question
      and answer games like Beat the Bartender and Trivia.

I know in the back of our minds we worry about people cheating. I have
      come to know many of you folks very well. I know about your kids and
      what some of you did last weekend. For example, we celebrated Mother of
      Two's new baby arrival with happiness and good wishes. Some of you know
      about my daughter and her boyfriend (let's not ask about when she may
      get married or I will trump your ace with glee..LOL.) We trade personal
      pictures and jokes on email often. What I am getting at here is this:
      We are all friends.....good friends who share a considerable amount of
      time together. While I want to win and climb the ladder as much as the
      next person I would never do it at the expense of betraying the
      friendships that I value very much. It is beyond me why anyone would want to
      cheat against the people we see nightly and consider good friends.

People who play together often are usually considered suspects. And
      when they are on a winning streak it's what comes to the minds of people.
      For example, when Gaisie and I are HOT and she calls a suit I have the
      right bower in people will wonder. But when she calls Spades and I am
      looking at all red 10's & queens no one really cares.

There is no sure way to detect cheating or put a stop to it. If people
      really want to do this then I hope their shallow victories give them
      the pleasure they are seeking.

Let's forget the cheaters and continue to have fun in "our" room.

p.s. - I am going to get JCG's lasso and tie Gaisie's hands when we next
      play Beat the Bartender! :)

by Gaisie on March 19, 2006 at 10:29:09 PST

Thank you so very much Putty for addressing this cheating issue in the forum. I have been disillusioned for a long time by the cheating that “some” people feel the need to do in your league and in other leagues. It’s a sad day when someone has to cheat to win in a fun game.

I am proud to say I raised my children to know that cheating and lying is not the way of life and that if you lie and cheat you are capable of doing most anything else. These people that feel the need to cheat are insecure and feel they need to cheat to win to get the attention of all the members…. WELL, they have my attention as I know who they are and I will NOT give them the attention they are seeking nor will I from now on acknowledge their win in the lobby by saying GOOD GAME ALL.

It is so obvious that certain people cheat by their slow play, they always seem to lead out the right card so their partner can trump it and call trump when their partner has a fist full of them. I do replay games that I feel there is cheating in. Of course in replay it does not show the slow play but it does show all the cards each player has in their hands. My suggestion is that anyone that feels they have been playing against cheaters is to do the replay and then report it to Putty with the game number. If you do not know how to do the replay ask me and I will be happy to tell you or ask a TD and they will show you how to do it.

I have played euchre online long enough to know when someone is using the Hoyle method of playing, calling light and etc…...these people are NOT doing this…they are the scum of the earth Cheaters. All I want is a fair game win or lose and to have fun playing it with my partner Jim (or whoever I should partner up with) and with all the friends I have made in Puttys. I was considering withdrawing from Putty’s because of this cheating issue but decided that I would NOT let the cheaters win by me leaving a league I love. If we all ban together and do not allow these cheaters to get away with it time after time they will soon learn that they will not be accepted, liked or tolerated any longer by us honest players.

I hope now that you (Putty) have addressed this issue publicly to your members that the cheaters will now know that NO ONE is going to put up with them any longer. Thanks again Putty…you are totally the BEST!!!!!
      Huggs, Gaisie

by ROGUEKNIGHT on March 27, 2006 at 10:57:01 PST

: Thank you so very much Putty for addressing this cheating issue in the forum. I have been disillusioned for a long time by the cheating that “some” people feel the need to do in your league and in other leagues. It’s a sad day when someone has to cheat to win in a fun game.
        :
        : I am proud to say I raised my children to know that cheating and lying is not the way of life and that if you lie and cheat you are capable of doing most anything else. These people that feel the need to cheat are insecure and feel they need to cheat to win to get the attention of all the members…. WELL, they have my attention as I know who they are and I will NOT give them the attention they are seeking nor will I from now on acknowledge their win in the lobby by saying GOOD GAME ALL.

: It is so obvious that certain people cheat by their slow play, they always seem to lead out the right card so their partner can trump it and call trump when their partner has a fist full of them. I do replay games that I feel there is cheating in. Of course in replay it does not show the slow play but it does show all the cards each player has in their hands. My suggestion is that anyone that feels they have been playing against cheaters is to do the replay and then report it to Putty with the game number. If you do not know how to do the replay ask me and I will be happy to tell you or ask a TD and they will show you how to do it.

: I have played euchre online long enough to know when someone is using the Hoyle method of playing, calling light and etc…...these people are NOT doing this…they are the scum of the earth Cheaters. All I want is a fair game win or lose and to have fun playing it with my partner Jim (or whoever I should partner up with) and with all the friends I have made in Puttys. I was considering withdrawing from Putty’s because of this cheating issue but decided that I would NOT let the cheaters win by me leaving a league I love. If we all ban together and do not allow these cheaters to get away with it time after time they will soon learn that they will not be accepted, liked or tolerated any longer by us honest players.

: I hope now that you (Putty) have addressed this issue publicly to your members that the cheaters will now know that NO ONE is going to put up with them any longer. Thanks again Putty…you are totally the BEST!!!!!
        : Huggs, Gaisie

by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on March 19, 2006 at 07:33:43 PST

: I'M PUTTING THIS HERE IN THE FORUM BECAUSE I'M ALSO TIRED ALONG WITH MANY OTHER MEMBERS
      : HERE AT PUTTY'S HAVEN OF SEEING THIS HAPPENING.

: I KNOW I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME HERE UNHAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT TO SAY, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I COULD CARE LESS. I MIGHT LOSES MEMBERS FROM SPEAKING MY MIND ON THIS MATTER BUT LIKE I SAID ALREADY, I COULD CARE LESS.

: CHEATING YES
      : I'M TALKING ABOUT CHEATING WHEN PLAYING IN TOURNEY'S.

: WHAT IS CHEATING:

: 1.) TO DEPRIVE OF SOMETHING VALUABLE BY THE USE OF DECEIT OR FRAUD.

: 2.) TO INFLUENCE OR LEAD BY DECEIT, TRICK, OR ARTIFICE.

: 3.) TO ELUDE OR THWART BY OR AS IF OUTWITTING.

: 4.) TO PRACTICE FRAUD OR TRICKERY.

: 5.) TO VIOLATE RULES DISHONESTLY ( AS AT CARDS )

: THIS IS WHAT THE DICTIONARY TELLS PUTTY ON THE MEANING OF THE WORD.

: PUTTY ALSO HAS HIS OWN DICTIONARY AND HIS MEANING OF THE WORD GOES MUCH FUTHER THAN YOUR EVERYDAY
      : DICTIONARY.

: 1.) A LOSER

: 2.) A LOW LIFE

: 3.) A SICK PERSON OR PERSONS

: 4.) TAKING FROM OTHERS THAT RIGHTFULLY DON'T BELONG TO YOU.

: WHY MUST A PERSON OR PERSONS CHEAT WHILE PLAYING IN TOURNEY'S.

: WHAT DOES THIS DO TO THEM THAT CHEAT.

: WHY MUST YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM OTHERS AND WANT IT TO YOURSELF.

: I'M NOT SURE ON THAT ANSWER. AS FOR MYSELF I COULD NEVER STOOP THAT LOW TO TRY THIS. IF I GOT TO WIN BY CHEATING AND STEALING FROM OTHERS THIS WAY, THAN I GOT A PROBLEM AND IS IN NEED OF SOME HELP.

: I LIKE OTHERS WANT TO WIN, BUT NOT IN THE WAY SOME OF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO.

: I WISH THERE WAS A WAY OF DETECTING THIS WHILE THE GAME WAS BEING PLAYED. I BE THE 1ST TO KICK THE PERSON OR PERSONS DOING THIS OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I COULD CARE LESS WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DO. THIS IS NOT THE ROOM FOR YOU TO BE PLAYING IN. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT TO DO WHEN PLAYING MAY GOD HELP YOU. YOUR SICK
      : AND IS IN NEED OF HIS HELP.

: I'M SORRY TO THOSE THAT HAD TO LOSE A GAME, BECAUSE CHEATING WAS ALL THE OTHER TEAM KNEW HOW TO DO. I KNOW BY SAYING I'M SORRY TO THOSE THAT THIS HAS HAPPEN TO DOES NOT HELP ON WHAT TOOK PLACE. I DO FEEL FOR YOU CAUSE THIS ALSO HAS HAPPEN TO ME HERE IN THE HAVEN AND OTHER ROOMS IN HARDWOOD MANY TIMES.

: WHAT CAN I DO ON MY PART. IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I'M GOING TO DRAFT A LETTER AND SEND OFF TO
      : HARDWOOD ASKING IF THERE IS ANYWAY THEY CAN HELP STOP THOSE WHO DECIDE THEY WANT TO CHEAT TO WIN. I'M NOT SURE IF ANTTHING CAN BE DONE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST.

: PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SET ME RIGHT IF I'M WRONG ABOUT THIS LETTER. I WILL NOT REMOVE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY.

: I WANT YOU ALL TO ADD YOUR INPUT TO THIS MATTER AND MAYBE COME UP WITH A ANSWER ON HOW MAYBE HARDWOOD CAN HELP US OUT ON STOPPING THE CHEATERS.

: I'M ONLY 1 PERSON AND MAYBE WITH YOUR IDEALS WE CAN STOP THIS FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN.

: FOR THOSE WANTING A COPIE OF PUTTY'S DICTIONARY THEY WILL BE FOR SALE IN THE ROOMS LOBBY AT A LOW COST TO ALL. WE KNOW PUTTY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET BUX FROM YOU ALL. YES ALSO IF YOU WANT A SIGNED COPIE THAT WILL BE EXTRA.

: ALL KIDDING TO THE SIDE, I'M SORRY FOR THOSE WHO GOT TO CHEAT TO WIN AND I'M MORE SORRIER FOR THOSE WHO HAD TO LOSE THIS WAY.

: THANKS EVERYONE BE GOOD

: PUTTY/GARY

PUTTY

I used to do what you do here at another site for 4 years.I feel for you bud.Ben there done that.I know it is tough to detect how they are doing it. But some just can't play and win without cheating.

You have put it so well I can't say it any better.but lets see if I can use my COPIE OF PUTTY'S DICTIONARY to find what to call this or these people "A SICK LOW LIFE LOSER THIEF"bout sums it up for me!

P.J.1_DAFFY DUCK

by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on March 19, 2006 at 07:36:33 PST

: : I'M PUTTING THIS HERE IN THE FORUM BECAUSE I'M ALSO TIRED ALONG WITH MANY OTHER MEMBERS
        : : HERE AT PUTTY'S HAVEN OF SEEING THIS HAPPENING.

: : I KNOW I'M GOING TO MAKE SOME HERE UNHAPPY WITH WHAT I GOT TO SAY, BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, I COULD CARE LESS. I MIGHT LOSES MEMBERS FROM SPEAKING MY MIND ON THIS MATTER BUT LIKE I SAID ALREADY, I COULD CARE LESS.

: : CHEATING YES
        : : I'M TALKING ABOUT CHEATING WHEN PLAYING IN TOURNEY'S.

: : WHAT IS CHEATING:

: : 1.) TO DEPRIVE OF SOMETHING VALUABLE BY THE USE OF DECEIT OR FRAUD.

: : 2.) TO INFLUENCE OR LEAD BY DECEIT, TRICK, OR ARTIFICE.

: : 3.) TO ELUDE OR THWART BY OR AS IF OUTWITTING.

: : 4.) TO PRACTICE FRAUD OR TRICKERY.

: : 5.) TO VIOLATE RULES DISHONESTLY ( AS AT CARDS )

: : THIS IS WHAT THE DICTIONARY TELLS PUTTY ON THE MEANING OF THE WORD.

: : PUTTY ALSO HAS HIS OWN DICTIONARY AND HIS MEANING OF THE WORD GOES MUCH FUTHER THAN YOUR EVERYDAY
        : : DICTIONARY.

: : 1.) A LOSER

: : 2.) A LOW LIFE

: : 3.) A SICK PERSON OR PERSONS

: : 4.) TAKING FROM OTHERS THAT RIGHTFULLY DON'T BELONG TO YOU.

: : WHY MUST A PERSON OR PERSONS CHEAT WHILE PLAYING IN TOURNEY'S.

: : WHAT DOES THIS DO TO THEM THAT CHEAT.

: : WHY MUST YOU WANT TO TAKE AWAY FROM OTHERS AND WANT IT TO YOURSELF.

: : I'M NOT SURE ON THAT ANSWER. AS FOR MYSELF I COULD NEVER STOOP THAT LOW TO TRY THIS. IF I GOT TO WIN BY CHEATING AND STEALING FROM OTHERS THIS WAY, THAN I GOT A PROBLEM AND IS IN NEED OF SOME HELP.

: : I LIKE OTHERS WANT TO WIN, BUT NOT IN THE WAY SOME OF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DO.

: : I WISH THERE WAS A WAY OF DETECTING THIS WHILE THE GAME WAS BEING PLAYED. I BE THE 1ST TO KICK THE PERSON OR PERSONS DOING THIS OUT OF MY LEAGUE. I COULD CARE LESS WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU DO. THIS IS NOT THE ROOM FOR YOU TO BE PLAYING IN. IF THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT TO DO WHEN PLAYING MAY GOD HELP YOU. YOUR SICK
        : : AND IS IN NEED OF HIS HELP.

: : I'M SORRY TO THOSE THAT HAD TO LOSE A GAME, BECAUSE CHEATING WAS ALL THE OTHER TEAM KNEW HOW TO DO. I KNOW BY SAYING I'M SORRY TO THOSE THAT THIS HAS HAPPEN TO DOES NOT HELP ON WHAT TOOK PLACE. I DO FEEL FOR YOU CAUSE THIS ALSO HAS HAPPEN TO ME HERE IN THE HAVEN AND OTHER ROOMS IN HARDWOOD MANY TIMES.

: : WHAT CAN I DO ON MY PART. IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS I'M GOING TO DRAFT A LETTER AND SEND OFF TO
        : : HARDWOOD ASKING IF THERE IS ANYWAY THEY CAN HELP STOP THOSE WHO DECIDE THEY WANT TO CHEAT TO WIN. I'M NOT SURE IF ANTTHING CAN BE DONE BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST.

: : PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SET ME RIGHT IF I'M WRONG ABOUT THIS LETTER. I WILL NOT REMOVE WHAT YOU GOT TO SAY.

: : I WANT YOU ALL TO ADD YOUR INPUT TO THIS MATTER AND MAYBE COME UP WITH A ANSWER ON HOW MAYBE HARDWOOD CAN HELP US OUT ON STOPPING THE CHEATERS.

: : I'M ONLY 1 PERSON AND MAYBE WITH YOUR IDEALS WE CAN STOP THIS FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN.

: : FOR THOSE WANTING A COPIE OF PUTTY'S DICTIONARY THEY WILL BE FOR SALE IN THE ROOMS LOBBY AT A LOW COST TO ALL. WE KNOW PUTTY WILL DO ANYTHING TO GET BUX FROM YOU ALL. YES ALSO IF YOU WANT A SIGNED COPIE THAT WILL BE EXTRA.

: : ALL KIDDING TO THE SIDE, I'M SORRY FOR THOSE WHO GOT TO CHEAT TO WIN AND I'M MORE SORRIER FOR THOSE WHO HAD TO LOSE THIS WAY.

: : THANKS EVERYONE BE GOOD

: : PUTTY/GARY

: PUTTY

: I used to do what you do here at another site for 4 years.I feel for you bud.Been there done that.I know it is tough to detect how they are doing it. But some just can't play and win without cheating.

: You have put it so well I can't say it any better.But lets see if I can use my COPIE OF PUTTY'S DICTIONARY to find what to call this person or these people "A SICK LOW LIFE LOSER THIEF" 'bout sums it up for me!

:
        : P.J.1_DAFFY DUCK

by dukespyder on March 19, 2006 at 14:30:35 PST

I TOO AM TIRED OF THESE PEOPLE THAT CHEAT I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO DETECT WHEN PEOPLE ARE DOING THIS....I KNOW WHEN I PLAYED AT MYSTIC ISLAND THEY HAD A THAT COULD DETECT ANYBODY THAT WAS ON YAHOO, ICQ OR ANY OTHER MESSENGER.....I CANNOT UNDERSTAND ANYBODY GETTING SATISFACTION OUT OF WINNING BY CHEATING.....ACTUALLY THEY FLATTER THE OPPOSITION BY THINKING THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN BEAT THEM IS BY CHEATING.....BUT I KNOW IT IS A PROBLEM.....SOME PEOPLE WANT TO WIN AT ANY COST EVEN THEIR DIGNITY AND SENSE OF FAIR PLAY......I HOPE YOU CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM PUTTY.....BOTH SUMMERNIGHTS AND I LOVE PLAYING AT HARDWOOD PUTTYS HAVEN AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO EVEN IF WE HAVE TO PUT UP WITH CHEATERS.......HAVE A GREAT DAY.

by summernights on March 19, 2006 at 17:00:42 PST

yes there are anticheat programs out there that will detect the straying from the game table of the players. the progs detect any time a player clicks on anything but the game site windows..ie yahoo, icg, aol, program manager, music programs etc. but they do not detect who a player is talking to on the phone or a code they may have developed to get a "message" across the table. i agree with the frustration over cheating but i will stick to my philosophy of.. "if they have to cheat to beat me then i must be "darn" good."
            i agree with putty in that if they have to cheat at cards then they are probably cheaters in life and again my thoughts are they will have to answer for their behavior one day. i will not let those who choose to cheat spoil my enjoyment of putty's. i am so thankful to duke for showing me hardwood. i to have played at many gaming sites for years and have found hardwood the best of them all. i have too much fun joking, quipping, bantering, teasing and, yes, beating the bartender *blush* to allow cheaters to bother me. i know how to ignore people and i do it when necessary. i won't give them the satifaction of upsetting me. i try to watch and figure out their strategy and beat them at their false game. Only way to beat that kind of player, as far as i'm concerned. they may cheat but they have to get the cards and the chance first. if an online game is that important to them then what they need from me is my prayers. i too have been accused of cheating because of the way i use hoyle but if i had to cheat to win a card game i would not play. play is for fun... what fun can cheating be? i will not allow people of this nature to ruin my fun! life is too short!
            huggggggggggggggggs *smile* see you at the tables.

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
You can earn 6 times the LadderBux on up to 10 Leagues if you are a Diamond Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
Tree of Life Pendant (120000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)

Over $4,812,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!