Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE View
      by PuttyHead on December 24, 2007 at 15:16:32 PST

Hi Everyone

"0" alt="Photobucket">

How time flys. It seems like yesterday I was out buying my Christmas presents
    for last year and load and behold, Christmas is back once again.

"_blank">Photobucket

I would like to take this time and WISH EVERYONE here at the HAVEN A MERRY
    CHRISTMAS. I hope you and your family the very best.

Photobucket

We are in some trying times right now, gas prices soaring thru the roof, heating
    oil and gas to keep our homes warn is out of control, milk for our kids is
    close to 4 dollars a gallon, my wheat bread i love to eat has went up to almost
    4 dollars a loaf. The rich just keep getting richer and us little ones struggle
    just to make ends meets from week to week.

>Photobucket

Christmas time is for giving and there are many ways we all can lend a helping
    hand to those with lots less than what we have.

"0" alt="Photobucket">

Lend a helping hand to a family whom is struggling to even put a meal on the
    table for there christmas dinner.

"_blank">Photobucket

Buy a gift for that child in need.

Photobucket

Why not lend a hand to a homeless person. A nice hot meal goes a long way on a
    very cold day.

>Photobucket

Stop by a nursing home and spread some joy to our senior citizens.

"0" alt="Photobucket">

Stop by the soup kitchen and drop off some food or even go there on christmas
    day and lend a helping hand.

"_blank">Photobucket

As you can see there are many ways we can help someone during these holidays.
    We all still can do this no matter if its not a holiday. I know deep down
    we all care no matter what or who it may be.

Photobucket

I would like all to take a minute or 2 on christmas day and remember our service men and
    women whom is putting there lives on the line in iraq and afganast. I'm from
    a military town and i see the bus loads of marines coming back and heading out
    to war day in and day out.

>Photobucket

Being there watching there love ones filled with joy seeing marines getting off that
    bus and hugging them like there is no tommrow. When they get in that final Formation to
    honor those marines that did not make that trip home is so heart breaking. I don't care
    how manly you may be, IT BRINGS TEARS TO ALL.

"0" alt="Photobucket">

If you get a chance and you see a serviceman or women rather its in the pass or
    present, walk to to that person and shake there hand and just say THANK YOU.

"_blank">Photobucket

I do hope that everyone has a wonderfull day tommrow, and that Santa Brought
    you everything that you wanted.

Photobucket

I like to close and THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR MEMBERS for the great support given to the
    HAVEN.

>Photobucket

A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY ENTIRE STAFF. Your the BEST ever. You work so hard day in and
    day out. You all make me so proud. I can never say THANK YOU ENOUGH.

"0" alt="Photobucket">

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

"_blank">Photobucket

PUTTY/GARY

Photobucket

• Re: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE View
        by CrispyJoyce on January 6, 2008 at 14:57:49 PST

TYVM PUTTY FOR YOUR TOUCHING WORDS. ALL YOU SAID ABOUT HELPING ONE ANOTHER, IS WHAT CHRISTMAS SHOULD BE ALL ABOUT. IT HAS GOTTEN WAY TOO COMMERIALIZED.
      AND YES OUR VETS & MARINES DESERVE SO MUCH MORE THEN WE CAN GIVE THEM.
      I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THIS TIME, TO WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST IN THE NEW YEAR. I HOPE IT WILL BE A GREAT ONE FOR ALL.
      AND YOU HAVE A AWESOME ROOM PUTTY, AND YES YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF IT. I KNOW THAT SASSY IS LOOKING DOWN SAYING GO PUTTY GO. I SO WISH I WAS STILL APART OF IT ALL, BUT THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE NOW, BUT IT WILL ALWAYS BE MY HOME IN MY HEART. YOUR THE BEST PUTTY, AND I REALLY MISS OUR CHATS THAT WE USED TO HAVE. WELL ENOUGH OF THAT BEFORE I START CRYING. TC EVERYONE HUGSSS CJ

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Your password, especially Admin passwords should never be shared with anyone.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!