Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• cheating View
      by SWEETPEA1963 on October 25, 2008 at 14:30:05 PDT

i feel that if you have to cheat to win then go somewhere else to play dont you have any morals i am very seriously considering laeving this league beacause of you cowboy_jim and that is not fair these are some of my friends ive played with online for a long long time and also has me having words with lazy who is a grt friend of mine you butt some cowboy u r
    • cheating View
        by helmerly53 on December 16, 2008 at 06:25:29 PST

i feel that if you have to cheat to win then go somewhere else to play dont you have any morals i am very seriously considering laeving this league beacause of you cowboy_jim and that is not fair these are some of my friends ive played with online for a long long time and also has me having words with lazy who is a grt friend of mine you butt some cowboy u r
      wtg lazy
    • cheating View
        by lazyk2000 on October 30, 2008 at 22:16:54 PDT

I am so sorry that you took a simple mistake and blew it all out of proportion and turned it into cheating.

I don't know if it was pms, or you had smoked some realy bad weed that day but you showed your #*^in the lobby and when I tried to correct the problem you wanted no part of it.

I may be removed as HTD for saying this to you but you needed to be put in your place.

You may not like the reversed with a twist format but there are a lot of others who do, and now they are unable to play it because of your poor sportmanship,and you complaining to Putty.

I feel you owe cowboy jim an apology in front of the whole ladder for accusing him of cheating.

lazyk2000

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Have a question about this League? Click on the Contact Admin link on the Support tab to submit your question.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!