Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• cheating View
      by SWEETPEA1963 on October 25, 2008 at 14:30:05 PDT

i feel that if you have to cheat to win then go somewhere else to play dont you have any morals i am very seriously considering laeving this league beacause of you cowboy_jim and that is not fair these are some of my friends ive played with online for a long long time and also has me having words with lazy who is a grt friend of mine you butt some cowboy u r
    • cheating View
        by helmerly53 on December 16, 2008 at 06:25:29 PST

i feel that if you have to cheat to win then go somewhere else to play dont you have any morals i am very seriously considering laeving this league beacause of you cowboy_jim and that is not fair these are some of my friends ive played with online for a long long time and also has me having words with lazy who is a grt friend of mine you butt some cowboy u r
      wtg lazy
    • cheating View
        by lazyk2000 on October 30, 2008 at 22:16:54 PDT

I am so sorry that you took a simple mistake and blew it all out of proportion and turned it into cheating.

I don't know if it was pms, or you had smoked some realy bad weed that day but you showed your #*^in the lobby and when I tried to correct the problem you wanted no part of it.

I may be removed as HTD for saying this to you but you needed to be put in your place.

You may not like the reversed with a twist format but there are a lot of others who do, and now they are unable to play it because of your poor sportmanship,and you complaining to Putty.

I feel you owe cowboy jim an apology in front of the whole ladder for accusing him of cheating.

lazyk2000

[Post automatically censored for profanity]

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
You should never share your password with anyone for any reason.
LadderBux Redemptions
Frugal One Pot Meals (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Bumblebee Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,791,050.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!