Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• CLH League has been deleted This note is very important for those CLH members with a Premium View
      by Identity Criziz on May 3, 2005 at 07:25:49 PDT

Sry but I just have to post this as a warning if some did not know it yet. It seems CLH has been deleted - when I went to their site today, the message shows as follows:

"The Head Admin of this league has deleted it.

If you have questions regarding the removal of the league, please contact the admin directly for assistance.

The league was deleted on Monday May 02 6:05 PM PDT.

This league will remain in the until at least Monday May 09 6:05 PM PDT.

Please move any Premium memberships before that time or they may be permanently deleted. "

I.C.

• Re: CLH League has been deleted This note is very important for those CLH members with a Premium View
        by kethryveris on May 3, 2005 at 10:35:25 PDT

Site has been reinstated. Yay!

: Sry but I just have to post this as a warning if some did not know it yet. It seems CLH has been deleted - when I went to their site today, the message shows as follows:

: "The Head Admin of this league has deleted it.

: If you have questions regarding the removal of the league, please contact the admin directly for assistance.

: The league was deleted on Monday May 02 6:05 PM PDT.

: This league will remain in the until at least Monday May 09 6:05 PM PDT.

:
      : Please move any Premium memberships before that time or they may be permanently deleted. "

: I.C.

• uhm yep keth rofl.. pls disregard this.. the site is back up.. was gone due to some problems lol View
          by Identity Criziz on May 3, 2005 at 10:38:51 PDT

I panicked and removed my membership due to its warning.. sheesh..
Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Diamond members have access to the OfficeCam. Spy on MyLeague employees through a live webcam! You can peer into our daily work life...
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Silver Royal Flush Charm (65000)
Conch Shell Charm (65000)
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,811,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!