TM7 International Backgammon
Message Forum

• SWEET SOON TO BE FEBRUARY 1 2024 AND View
      by Mag7_Alex_2022_ on January 30, 2024 at 12:22:23 PST

AS OF TODAY, THESE 6 REOCCRRING CONSISTING OF 0F 6 REOCCRING DIAMONDS FOR #1 MAGNIFICENT 7 BACKGAMMON LEAGUE ON SHG AND THAT OTHERWISE, 6 REOCCRRING DIAMONDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN OUT EVERY MONTH AS OF TODAY AND REOCCIRRING EVERY MONTH.

SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR A REOCCRING DIAMOND AT ALL.

PS OILSERVE AND STEVEN ONLY PLEASE LET ME KNOW W HEN YOUR SHG MEMBERSHIP RUN SINCE I KNOW YOU 2 LIKE THAT FEATURE CALLED NEPTUNE RESULTS.

As for the Multi League I belong to ON CASES ARCADE Ginny and Gentle Giant please look out for a yearly MVP PLUS cases arcade premium from me on the FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2024.

PSS TO ALL OTHER MAGNIFICENT 7 MEMEMBERS PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR A REOCCRING DIAMOND AT ALL!

• SWEET SOON TO BE FEBRUARY 1 2024 AND View
        by Mag7primesspct on February 21, 2024 at 15:42:39 PST

AS OF TODAY, THESE 6 REOCCRRING CONSISTING OF 0F 6 REOCCRING DIAMONDS FOR #1 MAGNIFICENT 7 BACKGAMMON LEAGUE ON SHG AND THAT OTHERWISE, 6 REOCCRRING DIAMONDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN OUT EVERY MONTH AS OF TODAY AND REOCCIRRING EVERY MONTH. SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR A REOCCRING DIAMOND AT ALL.PS OILSERVE AND STEVEN ONLY PLEASE LET ME KNOW W HEN YOUR SHG MEMBERSHIP RUN SINCE I KNOW YOU 2 LIKE THAT FEATURE CALLED NEPTUNE RESULTS.As for the Multi League I belong to ON CASES ARCADE Ginny and Gentle Giant please look out for a yearly MVP PLUS cases arcade premium from me on the FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2024.PSS TO ALL OTHER MAGNIFICENT 7 MEMEMBERS PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR A REOCCRING DIAMOND AT ALL!

• beware anything offered free View
          by Mag7primesspct on February 21, 2024 at 15:51:47 PST

Many offers of free things, come with strings attached you may not see. I caution everyone to think twice. Before accepting.
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
chrispjlmtd (Head Admin)  
BBeach_Bum (kathy)  
peaceonyou2006 (Toni)  
TM7_Mygoodness (owner/operator TM7 Teams)  
boopers (Betty Boop - HTML)  
League Tips
If you're interested in becoming an Admin on your League, volunteering to be a TD is a good way to prove your leadership abilities.
LadderBux Redemptions
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,300.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!