TM7 International Backgammon
Message Forum

• SWEET SOON TO BE FEBRUARY 1 2024 AND View
      by Mag7_Alex_2022_ on January 30, 2024 at 12:22:23 PST

AS OF TODAY, THESE 6 REOCCRRING CONSISTING OF 0F 6 REOCCRING DIAMONDS FOR #1 MAGNIFICENT 7 BACKGAMMON LEAGUE ON SHG AND THAT OTHERWISE, 6 REOCCRRING DIAMONDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN OUT EVERY MONTH AS OF TODAY AND REOCCIRRING EVERY MONTH.

SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR A REOCCRING DIAMOND AT ALL.

PS OILSERVE AND STEVEN ONLY PLEASE LET ME KNOW W HEN YOUR SHG MEMBERSHIP RUN SINCE I KNOW YOU 2 LIKE THAT FEATURE CALLED NEPTUNE RESULTS.

As for the Multi League I belong to ON CASES ARCADE Ginny and Gentle Giant please look out for a yearly MVP PLUS cases arcade premium from me on the FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2024.

PSS TO ALL OTHER MAGNIFICENT 7 MEMEMBERS PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR A REOCCRING DIAMOND AT ALL!

• SWEET SOON TO BE FEBRUARY 1 2024 AND View
        by Mag7primesspct on February 21, 2024 at 15:42:39 PST

AS OF TODAY, THESE 6 REOCCRRING CONSISTING OF 0F 6 REOCCRING DIAMONDS FOR #1 MAGNIFICENT 7 BACKGAMMON LEAGUE ON SHG AND THAT OTHERWISE, 6 REOCCRRING DIAMONDS WILL ONLY BE GIVEN OUT EVERY MONTH AS OF TODAY AND REOCCIRRING EVERY MONTH. SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR A REOCCRING DIAMOND AT ALL.PS OILSERVE AND STEVEN ONLY PLEASE LET ME KNOW W HEN YOUR SHG MEMBERSHIP RUN SINCE I KNOW YOU 2 LIKE THAT FEATURE CALLED NEPTUNE RESULTS.As for the Multi League I belong to ON CASES ARCADE Ginny and Gentle Giant please look out for a yearly MVP PLUS cases arcade premium from me on the FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY 2024.PSS TO ALL OTHER MAGNIFICENT 7 MEMEMBERS PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME FOR A REOCCRING DIAMOND AT ALL!

• beware anything offered free View
          by Mag7primesspct on February 21, 2024 at 15:51:47 PST

Many offers of free things, come with strings attached you may not see. I caution everyone to think twice. Before accepting.
Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
chrispjlmtd (Head Admin)  
BBeach_Bum (kathy)  
peaceonyou2006 (Toni)  
TM7_Mygoodness (owner/operator TM7 Teams)  
boopers (Betty Boop - HTML)  
League Tips
You are allowed one account per League or Ladder per person, but you can join as many different Leagues or Ladders as you would like.
LadderBux Redemptions
Her Last Promise (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Yoga Cat Charm (65000)
Grandma Heart Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Savory Muffin Recipes (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,813,350.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!