Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• Revy and variation tourneys View
      by nuckles68 on August 28, 2016 at 21:33:56 PDT

I would LOVE to see some variation (particularly the revy series) of tournies in the evenings. I work 7 days a week (2 jobs) and go to school and the evenings are the only time I have to play. Revies are my faves! Just something to ponder please TD's - thank you!
        by shock_therapy123 on May 6, 2017 at 14:25:06 PDT

I would LOVE to see some variation (particularly the revy series) of tournies in the evenings. I work 7 days a week (2 jobs) and go to school and the evenings are the only time I have to play. Revies are my faves! Just something to ponder please TD's - thank you!

Figuring out how to do this ------i would like to see some dump tourneys also-------i do appreciate the real pino tournies (to 500) that have been scheduled (ty)--- there are so many options first marriage of a suit etc nice to have some variety!

by shock_therapy123 on May 6, 2017 at 14:21:39 PDT

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Check out Common Questions on the Support tab for the answers to frequently asked questions.
LadderBux Redemptions
Rooster Tail Spinner Fishing Lure (250000)
Nylon Grocery Bag with Purse Pouch (327000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Ladder Billboard (12500)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,815,700.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!