Cribbage GD (cribbage)

Message Forum

• gotta go View
      by relic48us on June 19, 2022 at 16:24:22 PDT

Seems like some players have To Go after they play a 1vs 2 game but dont seem to have time to play a lesser rank an up game because they have TO GO I figure 3 times refused is way to much but considering no ops come in now and then1 can do as they wish when they wish.
    • Re: gotta go View
        by SecondHandLo on June 20, 2022 at 11:15:36 PDT

: Seems like some players have To Go after they play a 1vs 2 game but dont seem to have time to play a lesser rank an up game because they have TO GO I figure 3 times refused is way to much but considering no ops come in now and then1 can do as they wish when they wish.

• Re: gotta go View
          by SecondHandLo on June 20, 2022 at 11:20:53 PDT

: : Seems like some players have To Go after they play a 1vs 2 game but dont seem to have time to play a lesser rank an up game because they have TO GO I figure 3 times refused is way to much but considering no ops come in now and then1 can do as they wish when they wish.

I played a best of five which took over 30 minutes and I had to go to some friends for dinner. You had been in the room when I came in to play Kelly. I noticed you didn't stay around. As for the 3 times that must be over quite a period of time. I do not stay in the room waiting as I have my sound come thru my headphones. So I do not hear unless I am siting right at my computer. Plus I notice you do not stay in the room very long which is fine but please don't give me a ration of crap as I have things to do also.

Tournament Time EDT
Gaming Safari
Now playing at Gaming Safari
League Admins
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)
Soap Making: 365 Days of Soap Making Recipes Book (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Silver Tortoise Pendent (100000)
Distressed Heart Charm (65000)
Sunflower Pendant Charm (60000)

Over $4,812,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!