The Pogo Wizards
Message Forum

• Which website do you play tournaments? View
      by sherry77w on April 15, 2020 at 14:02:38 PDT

Hi everyone, in need of your help. I haven't played tournaments for over 2 years now. Just wondering if we still play on Pogo? I registered for a tournament at 6pm 2 vs 2 and it says game room 'Safe Harbor' but I cannot find this room on Pogo. Please can anyone help me.
    Thanks.
        by PurpleSquat on June 9, 2020 at 04:02:45 PDT

Hi everyone, in need of your help. I haven't played tournaments for over 2 years now. Just wondering if we still play on Pogo? I registered for a tournament at 6pm 2 vs 2 and it says game room 'Safe Harbor' but I cannot find this room on Pogo. Please can anyone help me.Thanks.

Hi Sherry, this is PurpleSquat. We play at Safe Harbor Games now. You have to pick canasta and under that you will find the PogoWizards room. We don't play at pogo anymore. You have to download safe harbor to be able to play. Should you require further assistance, feel free to email me at mannnie65@gmail.com . Looking forward to seeing you there!

by tojahoti2 on May 5, 2020 at 05:48:35 PDT

Hi everyone, in need of your help. I haven't played tournaments for over 2 years now. Just wondering if we still play on Pogo? I registered for a tournament at 6pm 2 vs 2 and it says game room 'Safe Harbor' but I cannot find this room on Pogo. Please can anyone help me.Thanks.

by tojahoti2 on May 5, 2020 at 05:51:10 PDT

Hi everyone, in need of your help. I haven't played tournaments for over 2 years now. Just wondering if we still play on Pogo? I registered for a tournament at 6pm 2 vs 2 and it says game room 'Safe Harbor' but I cannot find this room on Pogo. Please can anyone help me.Thanks.SHERI YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD SAFE HARBOR IT TAKES 2 TIMES AND IT WILL APPEAR ON YOUR DESKTOP AFTER IT IS OPEN, THEN OPEN AFTER MAKING A TEAM NAME USE SAME NAME...OPEN THE BLUE PAGE AND CLICK ON CANASTA THEN LOOK ON RIGHT SIDE FOR POGOWIZARDS

Tournament Time EDT
Safe Harbor Games
Now playing at Safe Harbor Games
League Admins
JOY2943 (Head Admin)
COLLEEN92307 (COLLEEN)
tht01  
Boop41  
League Tips
Be sure to check out the Tourney Calendar to find out when the next tournament will begin.
LadderBux Redemptions
Mini Perfume Atomizer (352000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,790,900.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!