Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Merry Christmas View
      by Gaisie on December 23, 2005 at 11:50:47 PST

Merry Christmas to all my "Putty friends"...may your holidays be filled the the love of your families and friends! I would like to wish my partner "Jim6577" a very Merry Christmas. Thanks hun for all the enjoyment you have given me this last year, you are the BEST! A big hug to my good friend "Luna", have a very Merry Christmas Luna! I am so proud of you, you are great TD. I am so glad we are friends in Puttys and in real life! "Putty" I wish the best Christmas ever for you and ur family and want to thank you for the great league you have. As I have said before to you, I am so proud to be a member of your league. To the TD's in Puttys, you are all the best, you make the tourneys fun and I enjoy your humor so much. Keep up the good work and Merry Christmas to each of you! All my love to you all...MERRY CHRISTMAS! big hugggss, Gaisie

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
You can give your friends up to 2,000 LadderBux every week if you are a Platinum Member.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!