Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Subs View
      by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on May 29, 2006 at 07:09:30 PDT

It was my understanding that 1 player listed gets first pick of wh they want to sub them. Today I was goin into the finals and even before the assignment came out my opp. asked someone to sub them.I didn't see it at first and when the assignment came out I was listed first I also asked this person to sub me they didn't see it and sat with my opp. I said "I asked ______ to sub me" they said they didn't see it ok fine I said "play" at that point I didn't care.I scrolled back and saw where the opp asked ______ to sub before the assignment was given and said at the table that "_____ shoulda waited to see who was listed first before askin someone to sub". I got a smart comment back about bein bossy and told them to take the win and left. I have seen this (players askin others to sub before assignments have been given)happening alot lately and thought it should be addressed.

Just my thoughts on the matter
    DAFFY

• Re: Subs View
        by CrispyJoyce on May 29, 2006 at 11:34:38 PDT

YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT DAFFY. IT IS FIRST ONE UP THAT GETS THE CHOICE. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN ALOT MYSELF. THE PERSON THAT RAN OUT ON THE GAME WAS IN THE WRONG AS WELL, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. GLAD TO SEE YOU ADDRESSED THIS MATTER. WD TY
      • Re: Subs View
          by 1_DAFFY_DUCK on May 30, 2006 at 03:38:04 PDT

: YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT DAFFY. IT IS FIRST ONE UP THAT GETS THE CHOICE. I HAVE SEEN IT HAPPEN ALOT MYSELF. THE PERSON THAT RAN OUT ON THE GAME WAS IN THE WRONG AS WELL, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. GLAD TO SEE YOU ADDRESSED THIS MATTER. WD TY

Well I guess I was wrong for leaving. But the way the player responded as if it were a joke pissed me off not that they had done it.But the way he responded to what I said

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Have you visited the Message Forums? You can share your experience, make friends and learn from others in the forums. Check them out on the Community tab!
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)
1 TD Donation (5000)

Over $4,813,800.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!