Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• Deployed ampquotThe Willie Filesampquot Godzilla View
      by Jessie176 on December 9, 2006 at 12:21:55 PST

Hi folks, Here are 2 e-mails from Zilla. I am going to combine them in one post in here though. At the end will be his Mailing address. He is now out of Kwait, and is just above Baghdad, and will be his home for the next year. I will also include his e-mail address in this letter.

DECEMBER 1ST
    Hello again folks,
    Time for another update ... so far, all is well here in Iraq ... I have
    developed a new respect for what I have at home for sure ... I have been to
    other foreign countries and this is the 1st one that I would not wanna live in
    ... I miss home, euchre & cribbage, and my bowling ... there is plenty here to
    keep me busy though ... I karaoke 3 nights a week, shoot pool, watch movies, an
    write my poetry ... alot of folks like my poems, so I am back logged with
    requests ... I finally got my permanent address, so now the cards, letters, and
    care packages can start a comin' (don't worry, I'll share ... lol) ...
    basically, if it is not an explosive device, alcohol (I miss my beer), od some
    kind of weapon we can get it ... here's my address and list of things I/we
    could use:
    FOR ME: Bump Fighter refill razors, construction paper, rolls of
    lamination, colored markers/hi liters (all available @ Walmart)

FOR ANYONE: Travel size hygiene items (esp Hand Sanitizer), Candies,
    phone cards, magazines, books, movies/cd's, bibles, and anything else you come
    up with.

For Thanksgiving, we ate like kings & queens ... gonna do it all ove again for
    Christmas ... I sure hope that everyone has an extremely Merry Christmas and a
    blessed New Year ... keep watching for updates

WILLIE
    (aka ZILLA)

before I go, check this out ... Iraqis do NOT use toilet paper ... they wipe
    with their left hand ... therefore, it is dishonorable to offer an Iraqi
    national your left hand to shake or serve something ... STRANGE BUT VERY TRUE

DECEMBER 6TH

Hello again folks,

ADDRESS:
    SPC HULL, WILLIAM
    1687TH COMBAT(HET)CO
    CAMP AL TAJI,IRAQ
    APO, AE 09378

sorry that I forgot to add it in my last update ... we get 30 minute blocks,
    andI was pressed for time and wanted to get my/our wish list done ... I know ya
    still love me tho ... add to that list hand cleaner(GO JO or Fast Orange) and
    room deodorizer ... we have 8 persons per room ... any and all items are gladly
    appreciated ... we are gonna try to make our own medicine cabinet in the room,
    so OTC(over the counter) drugs are needed ... our PX(aka military version of
    Walmart) has more empty shelves than it has stock, and we are not permitted to
    travel to other camps w/o it being military biz ... I think ya get the picture
    ... Now, to the update ... NOTHING'S CHANGED!! .... see ya next time

just kiddin' ... no day is like the last day ... I have completed a 40 hour
    Basic Combat Lifesaver Course ... I am now certifed to give IV's and other basic
    first responder medical attention ... dont panic, but I actuall heard gun fire
    near here yesterday ... I got excited but we didnt go on alert ... was cool to
    see the Apache helicopters flying over to scan the area ... I am learning alot
    of stuff in a short period of time ... my bosses are liking my progress ... this
    experience should be very helpful to me when I return ... oh well, I am gonna
    scoot ... closing in on 1am ... last but not least, the WWE Superstars are gonna
    be here tomorrow ... I will tell ya who was here in my next update

CIAO 4 NOW
    WILLIE
    (aka ZILLA to some)

PLZ REMEMBER...IF ANYONE SENDS A CARE PACKAGE....DO NOT SEND ANY KIND OF ARESOL CANNED ITEMS.

TAKE CARE & HAPPY GAMING EVERYONE

JESSIE176

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
You want to start over now that you are a better player? Gold, Platinum or Diamond members can reset their rank, ladder and tourney statistics in "My Account". The changes are not reversible.
LadderBux Redemptions
Key to My Heart Charm (60000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Family Love Pendant Charm (65000)

Over $4,813,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!