Puttys Haven of Wizards
Message Forum

• just a laugh View
      by sand18 on June 16, 2015 at 03:20:42 PDT

What to think when a player orders her partner up with a solo trump card being an 8.
    Does one congratulate a player on this type of play? Or look upwards and see the comet fading away? Low class is all I have to say...
    • just a laugh View
        by PokeyLilPuppy on January 31, 2016 at 20:23:55 PST

What to think when a player orders her partner up with a solo trump card being an 8.Does one congratulate a player on this type of play? Or look upwards and see the comet fading away? Low class is all I have to say...

• just a laugh View
          by PokeyLilPuppy on January 31, 2016 at 20:24:47 PST

What to think when a player orders her partner up with a solo trump card being an 8.Does one congratulate a player on this type of play? Or look upwards and see the comet fading away? Low class is all I have to say...
        what game has an 8 in euchre?
    • ampquotA Random Thoughtampquot not even in reply View
        by Card_Girl on June 17, 2015 at 13:36:30 PDT

What exactly is known to us as class.... "quote" a division of a society based on social and economic status.
      "people from different social classes and walks of life".
      Game "Etiquette" perhaps...only I myself have fallen quandary to this very same situation.

Was it perhaps a misclick ? Ponders..could it have been a rash decision based on a situation in the foreground? One will never know why some decisions are made at any given time.
      However every experience we have is an opportunity to reflect on personal growth. That's all I have to say ......

• Correction* View
          by Card_Girl on June 17, 2015 at 13:42:39 PDT

ampquotA Random Thoughtampquot not even in reply....was meant to read

A Random Thought,not even in reply ...

ampquat somehow appeared on either side...

Has a chuckle and pretends it was meant to appear that way. :)

Tournament Time EDT
Hardwood
Now playing at Hardwood
League Admins
carpfisher (Head Admin)  
SameoSameo1  
PuttyHead (puttyhead)  
lisabsunny  
winksatu2  
angel45  
DEMONICANGEL40  
League Tips
Platinum and Diamond members have access to the Hideout Message Forum, which gives you exclusive access to our staff. You'll get quick answers from our customer support department.
LadderBux Redemptions
Collapsable Folding Strainer [Set of 2] (2602000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Her Last Summer: A Veronica Lee Thriller (Kindle Edition) (65000)

Over $4,811,750.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!