Rest Area
Message Forum

• Will be absent for awhile View
      by lrcosh on September 3, 2010 at 19:29:10 PDT

Well guys, I will be writing my Masters component for the next few months, so I won't be around. All my Rester's friends, think of me sometimes and throw out a few prayers for me on getting through the next few months and bring a muse for all that writing I should be doing. See you all soon and thanks for the good times.
    Love to all, Linda
        by dgaylor2 on January 29, 2011 at 09:28:02 PST

Linda, My daughter-in-law is working on her masters' in Dallas. She is in her second year, going part time while teaching. She, too, is extremely busy and has needed those helpful prayers sent her way too, so I'm trained...will include you in my master's assistance prayers. If and when you get a free minute, drop by for a win.
        by debdeb4479 on September 6, 2010 at 21:30:06 PDT

Well guys, I will be writing my Masters component for the next few months, so I won't be around. All my Rester's friends, think of me sometimes and throw out a few prayers for me on getting through the next few months and bring a muse for all that writing I should be doing. See you all soon and thanks for the good times.Love to all, Linda

by debdeb4479 on September 6, 2010 at 21:32:22 PDT

Well guys, I will be writing my Masters component for the next few months, so I won't be around. All my Rester's friends, think of me sometimes and throw out a few prayers for me on getting through the next few months and bring a muse for all that writing I should be doing. See you all soon and thanks for the good times.Love to all, Linda

Wish you very much good luck Linda we will miss you while your away writing and my prayers are with you daily hun ... love ya!!

Tournament Time EDT
Pogo
Now playing at Pogo
League Admins
MissDebdeb (Head Admin)  
Don (Head Admin)  
Shell  
League Tips
Low on LadderBux? Ask your TDs to host some tournaments with no entry fees. Winners of those tournaments can still earn LadderBux.
LadderBux Redemptions
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)
Crankbait Minnow Fishing Lure (250000)
6-in-1 Multi Tool Pen Kit (550000)
Bright Telescopic Zoomable Flashlight (1088000)
Winged Friend Heart Charm (65000)

Over $4,814,150.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!