Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• SINGLE PLAYING View
      by val215020 on April 18, 2019 at 10:34:54 PDT

I WAS TOLD WHEN IT'S SINGLES, THAT IF YOUR PARTNER TIMES OUT, IT WILL NOT EFFECT U, ONLY IN PAIRS DOES IT EFFECT THE OTHER PLAYER,THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD MY ADM, SO I WOULD LIKE SOMEONE TO TELL ME WHAT ARE THE RULES IN SINGLES

• SINGLE PLAYING View
        by escade on May 5, 2019 at 04:32:44 PDT

Val, the answer to your question is on every tourney rules page. When it is a singles tournament, and your partner times out, misbids, is MIA and etc, then your partner gets dq/auto loss and it does not affect you. The singles tournament menu will allow TD to give win/loss to only one player.

In teams/partners, the teams tournament menu will not allow TD to give only one person a penalty or a win/loss - it is set up as a team and both players get same thing. That is why staff set the rules up so that a sub can replace a person who is MIA or DQ so that the innocent player does not get penalized for something that the partner did. If you see that your partner is timing out just stand and get TD there to get you a sub. PlayOk has it set up so that once a person times out that ends the game - we have no control over that at all - that is the way PlayOk is programmed.

I hope this answers your question, but again if you pull up the rules on the tourney page all of that is stated there. If you still have questions, please let me know - my phone number is 386-263-8126 and I will be more than happy to talk to you. Essie

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
We offer 5 MB of free web space to our Platinum and Diamond members. You can create a personal homepage or simply use it as a place to store files on the web.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!