Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• same household View
      by petewoodie68 on August 2, 2019 at 19:22:46 PDT

I really feel 2 people playing from same household is wrong.regardless of what may be said its not fair because you can see when one bids 75 with no meld bid then their partner in same household will have 40 meld and send no meld its not right plain and simple.would be like me and my gf playing sitting beside each other no need to meld bid when we can see our partners hand.its not fair
    • same household View
        by butch123 on August 31, 2019 at 10:44:59 PDT

I really feel 2 people playing from same household is wrong.regardless of what may be said its not fair because you can see when one bids 75 with no meld bid then their partner in same household will have 40 meld and send no meld its not right plain and simple.would be like me and my gf playing sitting beside each other no need to meld bid when we can see our partners hand.its not fair ...

I agree with you to a point...there may be people like that..but if someone needs to cheat..they will find a way to cheat one way or the other..My wife loves to play..but she won't even though she is allowed to...we are opposites end of the house... but she always has a guilt feeling because there is always someone out there that will accuse... But if u need to cheat... then just cheat

• same household View
        by escade on August 11, 2019 at 03:35:20 PDT

Pete, you think the same thing when it is not same household. You have said basically the same thing about anyone you lose to, same household or not.
      =======

I really feel 2 people playing from same household is wrong.regardless of what may be said its not fair because you can see when one bids 75 with no meld bid then their partner in same household will have 40 meld and send no meld its not right plain and simple.would be like me and my gf playing sitting beside each other no need to meld bid when we can see our partners hand.its not fair

• same household View
        by andyrugs53 on August 3, 2019 at 19:52:09 PDT

• same household View
          by andyrugs53 on August 3, 2019 at 19:54:06 PDT

Nothing out of the norm,partner gave other a jump bid plus those are the most honest two people I know
Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
We offer 5 MB of free web space to our Platinum and Diamond members. You can create a personal homepage or simply use it as a place to store files on the web.
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Linked Hearts Charm (65000)

Over $4,790,850.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!