Wild Zone Singles
Message Forum

• messaging partner during hand in play View
      by petewoodie68 on September 10, 2019 at 21:44:08 PDT

user nbraja said something privately to user vvvvall that should never been done during hand who can say what was said in private message it is never right to message partner while hand is in play
        by val215020 on October 1, 2019 at 05:30:02 PDT

user nbraja said something privately to user vvvvall that should never been done during hand who can say what was said in private message it is never right to message partner while hand is in play

by val215020 on October 1, 2019 at 05:34:04 PDT

by val215020 on October 1, 2019 at 05:34:30 PDT

by val215020 on October 1, 2019 at 05:40:12 PDT

AS MOST OF THE PLAYERS KNOW WHO MESSAGE ME IN THE CHAT, I RARELY, RESPOND, AS I NEVER LOOK TO C WHO IS MESSAGE, SOMETIMES IT'S DAYS LATER THAT I WILL C IT, AND OF ALL PEOPLE PETE, KNOWS HOW I AM, AND I SURE DIDNT C THAT MESSAGE !!! BUT I DO AGREE THAT SHOULD NEVER BE DONE
        by monk1976 on September 21, 2019 at 18:04:24 PDT

by monk1976 on September 21, 2019 at 18:05:29 PDT

Should be immediate disqualification

Tournament Time EDT
PlayOK
Now playing at PlayOK
League Admins
stkathy51 (Head Admin)
mslilly44 (Lilly)  
Tickler00128 (Dennis)  
Purrrrr_T_Cat (Patty)
shedebul  
monk1976  
EssieCade (Essie)
League Tips
Tourney Jump has been integrated into our search box. Simply type the jump number into the search box in the upper-right corner, then choose 'Tourneys' from the drop-down menu and click 'Go!'
LadderBux Redemptions
1 TD Donation (5000)
Afghan Crochet Patterns (Kindle Edition) (65000)
Sister Heart Charm (66000)
1 TD Donation (5000)
Inspirational Nature Bookmark (67000)

Over $4,812,400.00 worth of prizes awarded so far!
Click here to view available prizes!
Tournament Director
Interested in becoming a tournament director for the League? Click here for the application and more information!